Chaper 3

Josie POV

It's been two weeks since the first and last time Hope and Lizzie fucked the sense out of me.

Being honest with you, I liked it but it's to much for me! I don't look at Lizzie the same way as before and I don't know if I ever will. I can't think straight. I can't help but feel like I'm going to explode and go straight to hell after what we did.

I feel guilty.

You know that guilty pleasure you have once or twice? Well I'm screwed. When my conscience came out of the waves of pleasure that day I felt like I was going to die.

Why weren't Lizzie feeling the same way? Am I overthinking?

No.

Yes, but what we did was definitely wrong and if someone else knew what we did I don't know what would happen to us.

I just got to the door of my room and that's my new routine. Wake up, shower, eat, class, go to my room and stay for the rest of the day getting high, mastubating or drinking.

Or the three options above, it really depends on how much horny I am after seeing those two. I'm not proud of it.

I opened the door and noticed a figure in my room. Can I die right now, earth? Oh have mercy, please...

"Hi, dad." I say looking at my father. This can't be good and I'm horny as fuck, can he leave already please?

"Hi, honey. Lizzie told me you weren't feeling okay. Is there something wrong?" Fucking bastard I wanna kill Lizzie.

"No, I'm not feeling well I have this horrible headache that won't leave me." It wasn't a entirely lie. I'm kinda hangover from earlier.

I put my bag at the corner and take my heels of. Ugh, I'm so tired.

"Do you need something?" He says looking concerned about it. That's a first. Wow.

Walking to my bed slowly I lay down and take a deep breath, this is so weird, I look at the ceiling and start to count the green stars.

"It's fine, don't need anything. I'm just gonna take a nap." It wasn't a lie either, I'm going to take a nap after I masturbate and drink the thoughts out of my mind.

"Ok, sweetheart. I love you." He came really close to me and kissed my forehead.

"I love you to, dad." He looks at me and turns to leave my room.

Once I was alone I went to my box and got a bottle of tequila. That's exactly what I need right now. I started drinking and undressed until I was only in the shirt and panties.

I kept drinking and reached my other phone.

I had another phone because I had a entirely different life on there and I didn't like to mix with my normal stuff.

I unlock it to see how many people had tried to reach me on my Dm's. I love Twitter and most of the people in it. My last photo had 19k of likes I can't help but to shiver in happiness. In less than 3 months I got 24k of followers it was so weird because I only post some photos, without my face, and some snarky comments. I love every kind of compliment about my body and my personality that I get and all of the attention I'm having.

I keep drinking and scrolling through Twitter sometimes switching to Instagram. When I'm done with everything on social media I post a picture that I took yesterday while masturbating on Twitter and I groan because now I could only think about those two.

Damn!

I locked my door and take my shirt off and laid down on my bed only on my underwear. Suddenly all the thoughts of two weeks ago were flooding my mind.