CHAPTER 24

V: Babeeee! Let's goooo!

Y/n: YEAAA I am gonna be there....

AT THE HOSPITAL

Doc: so Mrs. Kim I required you to eat your meal on time and don't stress yourself... And Mr. Kim take care of her I know she is naughty...

V: what do you mean you know?

Doc: AHAHAH oh Mr. Kim she Is my patient since 9 years old... And 1 day I told her not to go outside but her naughty ass... She go outside and when she trip... She got back here wounded...while crying...

Y/n looks down while blushing because of embarrassment....

Y/n: yahh! Doctor you should have not said that to him...

V: HAHAHA poor y/n she have already said it... But a question does she really have a naughty ass?

Doc: yea always so take care... I need to take my leave no... Bye guys see you...

V: so you really have a naughty ass? Huh?

Y/n just giggle...

V: come on let's go home you need to go home...

Y/n: wait can you buy me chips?

V: no its not good for you...

Y/n: pweaseee just one *puppy eyes*

V: fine just one....

Y/n: yeyeyeyy!

TIME SKIP AT NIGHT

V: y/n let's go to bed...

Y/n: okay *she said while putting her phone in the night stand* uhh tae.. Can my friends go with us while shopping for our wedding?

V: yea sure so that they can help you buy a wedding gown....

Y/n: yess! Tae thank you for everything... And thank you for appearing in my life...

V: you know what I should be the one who should be thankful because look..
I have a beautiful, kind, gold-hearted fiancé....

Y/n: ahh your soo cheessy! *blushed*

V: aww my baby is blushing....

Y/n: YAHHH stop let's go to sleep...

V: okay okay Good night honey...

Y/n: Goodnight too honey!

HELLO GUYSSS WERE ON THE WAY TO 1K READERS HOPE YOU LIKE IT! LUV YOU ALL! BORAHAEEE! 💜💜💜-AUTHOR-NIM

-AUTHOR-NIM