CHAPTER 15

Doc POV
We are really scared that we will fail the operation of Mrs. Kim.. I hope she will be strong during the operation...
END OF POV

Y/N POV
where am I?
??? &??? : Anneyeong Y/n-ahh....
Y/n: M-mom? Da-dad?
Mom: yes honey...
Y/n: is it M-my time?
Dad: oh no Honey you will just be in coma... Look at that *dad showed me a taehyung who was crying mess*
Y/n: oh-h my gosh...
Mom: that's why it is not your time...
Y/n: B-but what will I do here?
Mom&dad: you will spend time with us I think one week.

TIME SKIP 1 WEEK

V POV
It's been a week y/n is sleeping... Yes she is in coma... I hope y/n will wake up and make me happy, I miss her so much her kisses, hugs, and all... Y/n please wake up... I miss you so badly... *while caressing her hand*
But then her hand moved...
V: Y-Y/n?
Y/n: T-tae-taehyung? * taehyung hegged her and cried* yaa why are u crying?
V: I thought I lost Y-you *sobs*
Y/n: no I will not leave you no matter what happens I will not leave you but one day if I leave I will be always right here *points at his chest* in your heart...
V: that's why I love you.. *shows his cute boxy smile.. *
Y/n: have you slept* he shakes his head as a no* why didn't you sleep😑😑😑...
V: look I am watching you okay? *he scratches the nape of his neck*
Y/n: fineeee... Come here *she taps the space next to her*
AND THEY ENDED SLEEPING WHILE CUDDLING.... ( SAnA ALL)

Next day
Doctor: Uhmm... Good Morning Mr. Kim... Miss Y/n can be discharged later her results are good... But first sign these papers...
Taehyung signed the papers...
Taehyung: y/n let's go..?
Y/n: Mkay...

END OF CHAPTER 15 ×_×
Sorry if its short I am just busy with schoolworks:)) but I will upload.. More often... :))
-AUTHOR-nim

 :)) -AUTHOR-nim