C H A P T E R 4 (Season 2)

Taeji: Mommyyyyyy! *crying*

Y/n: omo.. Why are u crying baby? *kneels down to her level*

Taeji: mo-m my classmate said that my parents didn't teach me what is right and wrong*crying hardly*

Y/n was shocked because she didn't expect someone to say that to her daughter..

Y/n: baby what did you do that they made tgem say thus to you? Look mommy is not angry okay? I am just asking you...

Taeji: Mo-om i was just walking.. I was focused o reading an book and i-i didn't saw that someone was also walking infront of me, then i bumped to her... But I said sorry to her but she just said ha-hars-sh word-ds t-to me... She is an daughter of the principal so the principal said to bring my pare-parents... Mommy will you say to daddy what hapoend today?

Taehyung: no need because I heard it all...

Taeji: dadd-dy... Will you be angry to me? 🥺 🥺 🥺

Taehyung: No daddy is not angry okay? But your classmate just hurt you... Do you know who is the owner of that school?

Taeji nodded her head as a no

Taehyung whispered to her..

Taehyung: it's me...

Taeji: really?!

Y/n just giggled

Y/n: But baby how old is yout classmate? Like she has a bitc*y attitude in her age and she is just in 5th grade..

Taeji: ikr she is just the same age to---

Y/n: stop... Who told you the ikr thingy?

Taeji slowly pointed at taehyung...

Taehyung: huh? Me-e?

Taeji: yes I was walking down to dad's office last 2 days And i heard him say "ikr" to uncle namjoon.. So i was curious about that word and search it on google... So yea.. Hehehe😂

Y/n: aishhhh thus kiddddddd...

SKIP TIME (NIGHT) 🌃

Y/n: so tae what time are you free tomorrow?

Taehyung: hmmmm? We will go at 7:30 am...

Y/n: hmm okay...

Tae: Y/n are u not hurt when someone say to your child that we didn't teach them what is right and wrong?

Y/n: ofc I am hurt.. Well they said it to our child... And I am hurt because We teach them what is right and wrong... Even if they don't believe... For me i Teach them everything that can make them bad and good in terms... It's their problem to not believe..

Tae: ikr but it looks like that they messed up wuth tge wrong person.. Btw its late lets sleep..

Y/n: hmm okay... Good Night! 💖

MORNING

Tae: Let's go?

Y/n: okay...

AT TAEJI'S SCHOOL

??? : so Mr. Jack..

Mr.Jack: Mr. K-kim.? What are u doing here?

Tae: simple your daughter mouthed my daughter harsh words... I wanna suspend her 1 month even though she is just in 5th grade...

Mr. Jack: AND WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT?!

Tae: tss... Do u even know in one snap your work will be gone? *snaps*

J-hope: Mr. Kim what is the problem?

Tae: Mr. Jung I want you to be the new principal

Mr. Jack: wait Mr. Kim

Tae: Shut Up!

ANNEYEONG MY READERS THANK YOU FOR 1.55K READS! BORAHAE ITS OUR CHRISTMAS BREAK SO I MAY UPDATE RECENT! SO STAY TUNED! BORAHAEEEE!
. - AUTHOR-NIM 💜 💜 💜