Prologue

Goku's PoV
It's so dark where am I all I remember was leaving bulmas house to go and see chichi after the tournament but now I'm in a dark room with nothing in it I-I'm scared where am I?

???:oh I can answer that son goku or should I say you disgrace of a Saiyan kakarot?
Goku:w-who are you w-why am I here what did you do to me!
???:You dare speak to me like that you're going to suffer for that.

He proceeds to punch me in the stomach over and over until I can feel myself slipping into unconsciousness he noticed this and stopped.

???:I'm going to enjoy beating you very much.

No ones PoV
Capsule corporation
Gohan:That wasn't necessary mom!!!
Chichi:yes it was he can go and die for all I care!

And just as she said that everyone could sense something was wrong goku's ki just ... vanished completely.

Vegeta:Harpy WHAT DID YOU DO!!!
Chichi:I didn't do anything what are you on about?
Beerus:he's right goku's ki is completely gone almost like he vanished from the known universe whis can you locate him?
Whis:hmmm let's see...no he has comp...letly...vanished...*Gasp*
Beerus:Whis what is it!!!
Whis:it's him...goku's been taken by him!!!
Bulma:What are you talking about whis!!!
Beerus:Y-You don't m-mean...

Every one was shocked to see whis and beerus trembling in fear at their discovery...

Gohan:TELL ME WHERE MY DAD IS!!!
Whis:*sigh* this won't be easy to hear before I begin I'm going to say I'm sorry before hand...
Goten:is daddy gonna be okay?
Chichi:of course he will right whis?
Krillin:yeah this is Goku we are talking about...he is okay right?
Whis:Goku has been kidnapped by a rogue angel...
Gohan:y-you mean like you...
Whis:no far stronger than me Vodkar the rogue angel has powers beyond the Omni king himself he's been missing for thousands of years but to reappear and take Goku...she's up to something bad and I'm sorry but it is possible he's already...died...