Chapter 1 :GOKU!!!

Timeskip 6 years onto the future.
Goku's PoV
I was panting trying to desperately crawl away from vodkar

Goku:p-please n-no more
*coughs blood*
Vodkar:I'm done with you Goku say goodbye Saiyan.
Goku:n-no please st...o...p.....

Vodkar did it he shot a beam right through my heart it's over I'm dead I never even got to say goodbye to them 6 years I held out...
But no one came...

Capsule corporation
No ones PoV
All of the z-fighters were at capsule corp in remembrance for goku's kidnapping and probable death 6 years ago...
Whis:I wonder if he is still somehow out there...
Beerus:this never gets any easier as much as I hate to admit it I cared for that Saiyan more than I had for anything in eons excluding you whis...

Vegeta just stood there usual scowl on his face but on the inside he was crying it's been six years since the one he yearned for and lived for kakarot had passed away 'don't let them see your tears your not weak enough to be bound by these emotions... damn it'

Vegeta hadn't trained at all since that day hoping kakarot would return but
He never came...

Bulma:look guys I know it's sad but I think it's time to move on now I know it's easier said than done goku's death impacted us all though some are to stubborn to admit it... Goku would want us to move o...

Whis:Oh my goodness...
Vegeta:KAKAROT!!!

Everyone had sensed goku's energy before they could even think vegeta was already a faint blur in the sky already in his god form racing ahead I mean they knew he missed him but that was a surprise.
Everyone followed quickly racing after him...

Goku's PoV
Dark...so dark and cold I know I'm on a hard surface I'm just in a black endless void my tears cold on my face I thought I died I'm scared I can't stop shaking I can't move I'm just stuck holding my legs to my chest shaking as tears fall down my empty greyed our pupils in my torn up "xeno outfit"
Damn it I feel so weak...I'm scared I just want my friends...

Vegeta:KAKAROT!!!

N-no it can't be vegeta in the void
VEGETA!!!
.
.
.
But no one came to my call my plea for help...

Vegeta's PoV
Dammit! Where is he!!! His ki is so low and feels so...scared?
I was flying and flying so fast that none of them could keep up I've never been so happy in my life...to finally sense him again... then in the corner of my eye I saw him...he was different dammit stop wasting time vegeta!
I rushed down to his side he looked petrified he was shaking holding his knees tears strung down his paled face he was wearing a destroyed red cloak he had literally been through hell.

Vegeta:kakarot.
Goku:nnngghhh....dark...
Vegeta:Kakarot!
Goku:h-help me...it's dark I'm s-scared...
Vegeta:KAKAROT!!!
Goku:v-vegeta...it's so dark and...and *sobs and hugs vegeta*

This idiot was hugging me how dare he!
But just this once...I know what hell's like to kakarot...
Vegeta:ssshhhh it's okay kakarot...
Goku:vegeta...*sniff*

And with that kakarot passed out in my arms tears still leaking from his dry eyes the hell did that angel do to him how dare he hurt my ka...karot......

Krillin:GOKU!!!
Tien:w-what I-it really is Goku...
Bulma:oh Goku...

Timeskip back to capsule corporation
No ones PoV
Goku Laid there in a bed at capsule Corp shaking uncontrollably tears still falling down his paled face.

Bulma:isn't there anything you can do whis?
Whis:at most I can give you all a look into goku's damaged consciousness as I myself am curious to see how he survived and escaped...
Beerus:I must say I'm impressed I...doubt even I could've survived vodkar's wrath... so show us whis hurry up!

Whis portrayed one of goku's memories of his experiences

Goku:please st *cough* AHHH!!!

Vodkar continued punching him over and over again torturing him.

Vodkar:your weak you r pathetic is this what the Saiyan race has been reduced to your a waste of space no wonder your family hates you and your parents abandoned you!!!
Goku:SHUT UP!!! KAIOKEN!!! TIMES TWENTY!!!

But this proved useless as goku continued to get pounded by the angel without a letup to the point of death.

Whis:it seems he tried to fight back while I can't say I'm surprised I am concerned I need to see more.

Vodkar:where's all the fighting spirit you had last year kakarot!!! Awww have you "given up?"
Goku:j-just p-please st... Ougghh!!! op.
Vodkar:pathetic I'm leaving enjoy the dark kakarot.

Whis:from what I can gather from the future he was left in this dark void of nothingness for 3 years so now if we look at when vodkar returned in year 5.

Vodkar:pathetic is someone really that scared of the dark kakarot?
Goku:....(so cold so dark...h-help me someone a-anyone....p-please...)

Vodkar read his mind

Vodkar:trust me Goku no one is coming for you why should they care you are just a third class weakling who everyone views as a naive idiot accept it no one cares enough to save you!
Goku:...(s-shes right I-it's been so long just being torn apart by empty voids I'm a-all alone... *sniff*)
Vodkar:now there's an interesting idea I'm going to let you see your friends again!
Goku:r-really?
He asked weakly
Vodkar:of course I'm going to make you watch each of them die over and over while you remain powerless...enjoy kakarot!
He said with an evil glare.

Whis:it seems Goku is blocking out the other memories currently trying to hide them and hide his "weakness". But from my view he has suffered through mental and physical torture and as of now Bulma be cautious not even I can be sure on the stability of goku's mental state as of now so please do Not! Under any circumstances put ANY stress on Goku it could quite literally push him over the edge and if you haven't noticed from all the zenkais he's gained his base form is matching lord beerus at 50% if his power so having him go loose I could potentially not even stop him so be careful that applies to you to vegeta no nasty comments or he could literally and probably wipe out existence...
Vegeta:Damn it kakarot he's so strong now!!!
Goku:help me please anyone...hello?...
Bulma:g-Goku can you hear me?