Popsicle

It had been a pretty late day, The Agency recently being a big hotspot for attackers.

You were at the moment laying on the bed that both you and Midas shared, sitting up against the headboard waiting for Midas to get out of the shower. 

You both had been dating for about a month now, loving every minute of it. Although, you hadn't quite seen him shirtless yet..

You grabbed the remote, turning the TV in front of you on.

You watched it for a little bit, before turning on your side and closing your eyes. 

You heard the shower water stop, indicating Midas was finished. 

You sighed quietly, starting to fall asleep until you heard the bathroom door open. 

You turned your head to see Midas in only a towel. Your eyes widened and you immediately turned back around. 

You heard Midas chuckle lowly.

It was a little bit before you heard the bed squeak, and your eyes widened.

You slowly covered the blankets over you more, hiding your face in them. 

You heard Midas chuckle again, then silence. 

You got curious so you turned your head slowly over to Midas's side. 

Your eyes were blessed with quite the sight, you saw Midas with a book in his hands reading, shirtless. 

You hated to admit it, but it was hot.

You felt heat rush to your cheeks as you couldn't pull your eyes away. 

After a few moments, Midas turned his head to look at you.

He smirked, setting his book down on his bare chest.

Your eyes went wide, immediately turning your head back to where it was before. 

You heard Midas laugh a little, "Why are you looking away, love?" He teased. 

You turned your head again, seeing Midas on his side facing you with a smirk tugging at the ends of his pale face. 

"Like what you see?" He teased once again, that familiar smirk on his face. 

"yes." You replied, a grin on your face. Midas laughed a little bit. 

He reached his arms out motioning you to come into them, you shook your head 'no' 

"Cmeree" he frowned playfully, you just scooted away from him.

He sighed, before getting up out of bed. "Fine, I'll put a shirt on." Midas mumbled, getting up and walking over to his dresser.

Your eyes widened, before exclaiming "NO." Midas paused for a moment, then turning back and smirking at you.

You turned to face him. "Hm? What was that?" He asked playfully, walking back to his side of the bed.

"Don't put on a shirt.." you mumbled, looking up at him straight in the eyes. 

"Mhm." He grinned, sliding back into his side of the bed. 

He held out his arms again, "Then come here." He said, that familiar grin on his face.

He held out his arms again, "Then come here." He said, that grin still placed on his face. 

You shook your head no once again, and Midas tilted his head at you before his head at you before letting a smirk form. 

"I'll put on a shirt~" 

"God damn it- fine." You sighed, before scooting over into his arms.

You turned around, facing Midas. Midas then pulled you into his chest as his arms wrapped fully around you. 

He dug his face into your neck, humming into it.

"Love you" He mumbled into your neck.

"I like you too." You replied, grinning in his chest. 

Midas pulled away so you could look at him, he put on a 'seriously' face.

Your facial expression stayed the same as you looked up at him.

He then climbed atop of you, smirking.

"Stop that, dear." He began to kiss you roughly. 

A/N:

welcome ppl  to my first oneshots! I'll try an update as much as I can, and I'll always take requests :) enjoy!

Word count: 640 (Including this)