A Party To Remember (smut)

A/N: welcome back.

this is another midas x female reader, you may change it if you wish

but this time this has..

drumroll please-

SMUT 

MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAH

ok now to the story

smut

Y/N POV:

Today was the annual "ball" that The Agency held once every two years at The Yacht. This was obviously you're first one, and you weren't too sure if you were quite ready for it.

You looked at yourself in the mirror, overlooking your dress. It was a black long dress, showing some cleavage. 

Was this too much? Is this too fancy?  You thought as you turned around to look at the back view of the dress. 

You sighed, this would just have to do, lets hope its okay. 

 You put on some jewelry, then walking out of my room hoping that the dress was appropriate for this event. 

It wasn't exactly a sexy dress, you were just scared of wearing any type of dress showing some cleavage. 

You took a deep breath, and walked down to the lobby of The Agency. 

~time skip~

You walked down the stairs to be greeted by Skye, who was in a smooth blue dress. The dresses length went all the way down to her ankles, while she also wore high heels that matched perfectly with her dress. 

"Hey (Y/N)! Wow, you look great, black really looks good on you!" Skye cheered, that familiar smile on her face. She never failed to make you feel better about yourself. 

"Aww, Thanks Skye. You look stunning as well, where'd you get that dress?" You asked curiously,  You both then talked for awhile, before you saw TnTina walk down the stairs.

She was in a red skin tight dress that went to her knees, with her usual makeup style. Her hair was the same too, but some reed streaks in it, she had a silver necklace on to tie the look together.  

"Wow Tina, you look great! Rox is a lucky woman." Skye commented, "Yeah, that dress is amazing!" you commented too. 

"Thank you, Rox actually helped me pick it out. So, i'm kinda excited to show it to her!" TnTina smiled, her excitement very visible. 

"Well Rox is going to love it." You replied, then looking up at her hair. "Did you dye it?" you asked curiously. 

You all talked for awhile about your hair, dresses, makeup, etc. until you saw Meowcles come down. He had his usual attire on, not bothering to change. 

"Ah, I see you chose to try something new this time" TnTina teased, Meowcles just grinned and rolled his eyes playfully as he stuffed his paws in his pockets. 

"Where's everyone else?" Skye asked, Meowcles took a moment to think about what she was asking, his mouth then formed in a 'Oh' shape. 

"Erm- I'm not sure where Brutus and Peely are.." Meowcles scratched the back of his head, "But Midas is almost ready I think, he's taking years to do his hair up there." Meowlces joked, and removed his hand from the back of his head. 

Skye just nodded, TnTina then speaking up. "Is it just me, or have Peely and Brutus been acting a little sus lately?" TnTina asked, her hand on her left hip cocking her head to the side.