Therefor, I was right (smut)

A/N: Hellloooo!! Sorry it's been a little bit. So, this is female reader x midas. But if you wish to change it, go ahead! Enjoy! 

Also, this is NOT fluffy smut (except for the end) 

You have been warned.

smut

Midas was a very stubborn person, he never liked to be proven wrong, he always wanted to be right. And anyone who tried, he would always get his way.

And here you were, arguing with the most stubborn person in the world, who just happened to be your boyfriend.

"Midas! Come on, you have to take a god damn break once in awhile!" You groaned, your arms folded and your back rested against the white walls.

Midas just shook his head, not tearing his eyes away from his paperwork. "No, (Y/N)." Midas mumbled, trying to keep his cool.

Midas had very short patience, but he could never bring himself to yell at you. You were probably the only one he wouldn't yell at, and you took that to advantage at times.

You sighed, finally considering to give up. "Please Midas, just take a break! You haven't taken a break in what.. ever since you began working here? I know you're going to say no, but at least keep my words in mind." You stood up fully this time, fully walking out of the room.

Midas tilted his head up, staring at you as you walked out. Once the door fully shut, he just stared at it for awhile. He then shook his head to regain his focus, returning to his paperwork.

~Time Skip~

You sat in your bedroom that both you and Midas shared, scrolling through instagram photos mindlessly.

You we're so bored, you couldn't do anything. It was the weekend, and you had already finished all your work. Midas was the only one who had paperwork on the weekends, and he never slacked one bit on it.

You sighed, setting your phone back down on the nightstand beside you. You stared up at the ceiling thinking of things you could do.

It took a few minutes to come up with something, but you finally did. You lifted your legs off the bed, leaving the room.

You made your way down to the break room, seeing Skye and TnTina on the couch. You noticed Brutus and Meowcles talking to each other at a table behind Skye and TnTina.

Meowcles had his leg resting on his other one, his elbow sitting at the edge of the back rest. He had a cup of milk, sipping from it every so often. Brutus had his arms crossed, fully resting his back against the chair.

You waved at them, Meowcles noticing you first. He waved back, a smile curling at the ends of his adorable feline face. Brutus noticed Meowcles waving, and looked puzzled for a moment. He  turned to who he was waving at, to see you. He smiled and waved also.

You walked over to the back of the couch where TnTina and Skye were sitting, resting your elbows on the back of it.

Skye was playing on her Nintendo switch, playing Mario Cart. Tntina was watching her play, and giving out cheers of happiness whenever Skye would pass someone.

TnTina noticed me after a few moments of watching them play, she smiled. "Hey (Y/N), whatcha doin'?" She asked, moving her arm around the back of the couch to shift towards me. "Oh nothing really, just trying to get Midas to just take a break for once." You sighed, your eyes looking back at Skye's nintendo again.

"Well (Y/N), you know how he is. He doesn't take breaks. He only took a break once and that was just because he was injured. And the only thing he skipped was the morning briefing, he still did his paperwork even though he broke his leg, and was shot twice in the stomach." TnTina sighed, her shoulders slouched.