ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ

What was the brightly shinnig orb?
and who was it?

_________________________________________

Yaria : STAND BACK!
Gevero : Tangina pag ako namatay mumultuhin ko kayong lahat!

The Brightly shinning orb was getting closer and closer as it lands infront of everyone.

The Lord appears, but the orb remains.

Lord Cyber : Well well, what do we have here? My 5 traitors? So called angels who turned their backs on me!

Juria : WE WERE DOING THE WRONG THING BY FOLLOWING YOUR ORDERS!

Siberia : What was wrong about helping is rule the whole galatic universe?
Lish : To the max! That earth has been the star of the show for the longest time!

Lord Cyber : It seems that the 12 have forgotten something, aww who am I kidding...forgetting someone.

Tandia : OKAY DI NAMIN SIYA NAKALIMUTAN! TAHIMIK NA DIN SIYA NON!
Alandia : And fyi, never siya nagsalita!

Lord Cyber : Come here my swan princess.

Umikot ang Orb at ito ay si Jusia! Isang Swan na merong blue gem sakanyang ulo.

Gevero : Nuyan? Jusia? Ginagawa mo! Like izza no for me. Izza yes for them? But I chu know.

Dasha : Boang ka! Nakalimutan natin si Jusia! Ano na nangyari sayo Jusia?

Hindi sumagot si Jusia. Hindi sumagot si Jusia dahil controlado na siya ni Lord Cyber.

(CRINGE PART)

Si Vandalya nagsabi ng words of wisdom.
The 5 Angels went above of Jusia and casted a healing spell.

Gevero and Dasha went straight to Lord Cyber.

Shvinx and Hero attacked the minions.

Jandaro : We need practice para sa reporting sa mapeh.
Dasha : Gaga mamaya na yan!

Shvinx : Ang hirap sumigaw ha!

Gevero - Alandia - Dharia cornered Lord Cyber, but it didn't take that long when Siberia and Lish attacked them.

Tanadia was in the middle, not doing anything. She was just standing there.

Vandalya : KAMUSTA NAMAN TANADIA?? SARAP BUHAY NOH? JANDARO GISINGIN MO NGA SI TANADIA!

Tanadia : GISING AKO GAGA! Di kasi ako pinayagan ni mommy.

Jandaro : Tangina yan! Wala naman mama mo dito! Tumulong ka dun kayla Gevero!

Gevero and Alandia were caught by Siberia and Lish. Dharia was the only one not captured.

(Tangina ang cringe ng english ko)

________________________________________

A bright light shined the whole area and elegant swan harmonizing was playing upon the bright light.

_______________________________________

Jusia made Lord Cyber fall and go to ashes, aswell as the others.

Gevero : Tangina ano nangyari? Nabuhay na si Jusia tapos, HUAAAAHHHHHHHH harmony na?
Vandalya : Sabi na eh! "A swan's elegance can be praised, but it's power can't be ignored"

Tanadia : Kailan niya sinabi yun?
Alandia : Di ko ren alam beh! Di ko ren alam.

_______________________________________

The Cyberia Universe was restored and back to its original state and The Cyberia Gem was given to the rightfull owner, Jusia the Elegant Swan!

______________________________________

Jusia - Jamm - Jotaro were the 3 Cyberia Gem Protecters. As the Protecters, they have to go back to planet earth and protect the Cyberia Gem! Which means, only 9 left will remain as the Chosen Ones!

_____________________________________

The End!

Tune in for the next chapter of the PARALLEL UNIVERSE