Chapter 28

Chaeyeon walked to the restaurant. She walked alone. She need to meet someone.

"Chaeyeon.." Someone called while waved his hand.

"Han?" Chaeyeon looked to the man who sat in the middle of restaurant. Han nodded and stood to hug her. Chaeyeon replied the hug.

"Why are you want to meet?" Chaeyeon asked while sat in front of him. She put her handbag on the table.

"You said we will meet again after at the club."

"I cant remember when Im drunk..sorry.. I think we had not been meet for a years already." Chaeyeon said while looked around.

"Yup.. you just sent me through a text."

"Why I dont know this place?" Chaeyeon asked. She amazed with the restaurant's designed.

"Do you want eat something?" Han asked. Chaeyeon shook her head.

"I already full.. you?"

"I will meet someone after this."

"Ouh okay.. is it at here too?" Chaeyeon asked. Han nod.

"mmm.. why you dont tell me that you already married?" Han asked.

"I.." She struggle to find a words.

"Lets talk about you.. how your body? Its getting better?" Chaeyeon changed the topic. Han nod.

"The medicine that you sent help me.." Han told.

"But I need to study more about it.. Im afraid it will have some effect." Chaeyeon told.

"mmm.. you are worried about me?"

"of course Han. You are my best friend."

"Supposedly I should protect you.."

"Its okay.. Han. You know how eager I want you to recover right?"

"Thanks anne.."

"No worries.. mmm. may I know why you dont tell about Hwang group?" Chaeyeon suddenly asked. Han looked to Chaeyeon's eyes.

"You already met Chenle?"

"Yup.. I just ask help him on something."

"I thought you dont like to owe anyone thats why I dont tell you directly about this." Han said.

"But its important to me.. Han. I didnt know to repay their kindnest back." Chaeyeon sighed.

"Anne.."

"Nevermind.. Han. I already married to their gang after all." Han look surprised.

"The man I see in club is Hwang Hyunjin?" Chaeyeon nod. Han want to stood but he hit the table and the glass of water had poured on Chaeyeon's clothes. Han quickly took a tissue and went to Chaeyeon. He lowered down his head near to Chaeyeon's body.

"Sorry.. sorry.. I dont mean.. argh.." Han suddenly shouted and touched his head. Chaeyeon looked to her bag who near to Han's head. 'How Han can react to that?' Chaeyeon quickly put her bag to other side.

"Are you okay, Han?" Chaeyeon asked while touch Han's hand. Han looked to Chaeyeon's face. He nod and took a sit back. He took out the bottle of medicine. He take it and swallow the few pill. Chaeyeon wipe off her clothes with tissue. Her eyes looked to the bottle that Han took out.

"I dont think I sent that one.. may I look it?" Chaeyeon asked while want to grab the bottle. Han pull it away and save it back to his pockets.

"I got from someone.. it help me too." Han said. Chaeyeon bite her lips. 'Is it Chenle said is true? He is different person now?' Chaeyeon asked in the heart.

"I heard from Chan oppa that you want to check on Yumi.." Han said and change the topic. Chaeyeon look to Han. 'Ive never mention Yumi to him..' Chaeyeon become wonder.

"mmm.. yup. She always follow me around and spread the rumour about me at hospital."

"Do you find out about her already?" Han asked.

"Not yet.. Chan oppa not tell me yet..." Chaeyeon said in lower note. Her heart is in sad. She cant look straight to Han's eyes. It will expose what her feel now.

"Do you will back to lee gang?" Han asked. Chaeyeon nod.

"But I dont know when.. I need to settle on something." Chaeyeon told.

"What is it? Usually you will tell me at first." Han told.

"No.. its just about Yunseong. I find out he worked in secret gang.." Chaeyeon looked to Han's expression. Han's face change a bit and then he turned his face away to control his reaction.

"What you want to do now?" Han asked.

"If he break my trust, I will be dissapointed on him a lot.. and never forgive him.." Chaeyeon said in double meaning. Han sighed a little. Suddenly, chaeyeon's phone is ringing. Chaeyeon took out it and looked to the caller. Its Chenle. Chaeyeon took it.

"Hhmmm.. Chenle. What is it?" Chaeyeon asked. Han looked to her now.

"I found out something about Han.." Chenle said in anxious.

"Im with Han now." Chaeyeon said while looked to Han.

"I will meet you later at mansion. Its important..Minju also know something about Yumi." Chenle told.

"Okay. bye Chenle. Dont play around." Chaeyeon pretended. Han looked to Chaeyeon.

"What Chenle want from you?"

"He just said you are not at gang's place and worried that you got missing as last time he saw you in drunk."

"He report about me to you huh?" Han pissed off with Chenle. Chaeyeon just smiled.

"You know Chenle is always playful." Chaeyeon told.

"I never think that you would chose him as your trust man." Han said.

"He helped me a lot back then with Chan oppa." Chaeyeon told.

"I think I need to go now.. Han. Let meet again after this." Chaeyeon said while stood up. She took her hand bag. Han nod and also stood. Chaeyeon give a small hug to Han and pat Han's back.

"You know.. I miss you a lot, Han. I can see you in person now." chaeyeon whispered and pull her body away. Han give a sincere smile. Then, Chaeyeon walked out from the restaurant. Han sent Chaeyeon's away by his gaze. 'Is it Im too late to be your loved one.. Anne?' Han asked in heart.

While for Chaeyeon, she wonder why Han should react to the stone that she put inside her handbag as precaution and the medicine that Han take it is not the medicine that she give for these years. She never seen it at the market. 'Do you hide something from me Han.. please dont said you also involve with that too..' Chaeyeon beg in her heart.

* * *