Chapter 1

Ara

"My Lord, The young lady is awake!"

I heard footsteps and still unable to see anything. "Aster, are you okay? What do you feel right now? Do you want something?" A hand held both of mine. "Nothing, can I sleep more? Father" I'm not comfortable about the father thingy since I didn't grew up with one. "Okay, just call me if you need anything" Moments later I was left alone.

Tik tok Tik Tok

"Hi there!" A bunny with a ribbon on it's ear holding a phone. "I can see?" She gestured in disagreement. "I'm Bunny Mei and I am the messenger from the powerful one. As for now you can only see me. I'm here to inform you that all the missions most be completed or your soul will be gone. Make sure not to die in the process. And the Lord given you a great gift the powerful one. Please use it wisely. For other things. Ise will be your guardian" She hopped so fast that I had not been able to speak. A dove came near me.

"Hi, I'm Ise, you're guardian. What do you want to know?" He landed in front of me. "Can I have the memories of the previous owner?" I know what happens to her in the future but not her past. "Okay, can I have a skill?" I need one. Since this place is magical world. "That is not up to me... but I can give you this" Surrounded by feathers I begun to see my sight. "This is temporary, you can use this golden feather thrice a week. You most not overuse this or you might lost the mana in you. I'm not supposed to give you this but I think your good" Giving me the golden feather. The interior, bed, windows and so many flowers outside. I can see. But this is not permanent. "How many hours?"

"24 hours"

Good. I can use it then. To make me see permanently! And changed my dreadful fate. I search my things and saw a phone which I think is mine. "That's given with the feather" He said. "Thank you" I started to write and read. Most here are carefully stored and kept cleaned. I looked at the mirror. Cyan hair with blue crystal eyes. But these eyes are not able to see. I petty the owner.

Leilani Aster Cliantha 

The Duke's Blind Daughter and the only heir of the Cliantha Dukedom. Known to be perfect but blind. She is mostly with the Villainess Lucille. I don't really hate her but I need to avoid her since it costs my life. 

"Aster?" 

"Father?" Shock expression can be seen at him.

"You- you can see? How?" He hug me. He has the same color of my hair but different eyes. "Father I cant-" Pulling away he observe me and nodded. "But tell me, how did you know I was there?" I shrugged. Shit, I should becareful with my actions. If this continues I may not be able to see or worse die again!

"I-i sense you from a far. Papa- i mean Father your perfume is strong" I said acting blind. Holding to the table. I think he suspected = shit. why did i say papa?

"Aster, called me papa..." a blush crossed face. "Cough cough" hiding his smile. I think I did a great job. "Papa" He went in front of me. Patting my head. and taking my hands to lead me somewhere. The maids and butlers smiled and bowed but I'm quite amaze to see this. It's an extravagant mansion. 

"where are we going?" Putting out a chair for me. I touch it and keep my act together. Because it might be discovered again and my 'papa; wont work with the other people. "Okay, lets eat" Since I cam see papa assisted me.

"Here" people around us smiled. "My lady, do you want some sweets?" The butler asked. "Allen just give her the cheesecake she favors" He bowed and leave. While the two maids in my room earlier went to get water. 

"Aster, you have a lot of invitations. Are you going or not?" 

Aster have been in social gatherings for her to experience the life outside the estate. "Yes, papa" He took something from the tray and opened the letter. For me, I think I don't have much privacy since everything needs assistance.

"It's from Lady Lucille. She is inviting you to her tea party" Father does not seem to be happy or sad either but indigent? I hope not. I went my gaze to the front. It's full of flowers and various sculptures. I wonder why we have a lot of that. "I want to cook"  

BANG

Father's spoon fell down. The glass and something smashed in the ground at the same time a loud opening of the door.

"Atticus!My friend!" A huge man appeared wearing his soldiers uniform. He went to my side and patted my head. "Hi, Aster! How is everyone? And why are you all shock to see me?" He smirked.

"Cough cough" everyone snapped. I was still determine. "Clive, is there anything you need? And Aster what did you say?"
Papa tried to maintain his posture while the others are trying to process what I have said.

"I want to cook, can i?"

BANG

"What now?" Papa glared at Clive for the loud noise.

"Did I hear that right? Atticus?" Clive facing his friend.

"Our young lady" teary eyed Butler Liam

"Lady Aster" the maids in awe  (Mea and Rea)

"And learn from Sir Clive to" I remember he is the one who thought Aster with her senses.

"But I remember you don't like my teaching?" True. Who would like a blind person finding her way out of a maze garden? And there is no even one clue. I'm impressed I managed to get out.

"I did but I learned so please, I want to learn swordsmanship too. Papa, please let me" I did my best not to move my gaze to my father.

"Wow, this is the first time you act like that. Alright. Clive let's talk later." Sir clive agreed.

I went to my books and took my hidden phone. Gosh this place. I have to learn the techniques to help me gain senses. Also, my treatment for my blind eyes.

I'm a doctor but in this life I'm just a duke's daughter trying to survive this game.

-Thanks for Reading-