First day: Red Fountain (Part 3)

"Welcome students, to your first day of Red Fountain, I am Head Master Salidan, here you will learn how to yield a sword or whatever weapon works for you, you will learn much great things here must mostly how to be a hero, I hope you all do good, you all have your dorms now, so please head there and meet your dormmates, and in two days, as always, Alfea is hosting a first day party, and we are invited" 

Some boys started whispering to their friends after Salidan said that. "You may now go" 

A boy with long blonde hair walked up the stairs to a door and pushed it open and saw four others. 

"Hey...I'm Sky Eraklyon" Sky said walking in. "Oh, great...are you their Prince?" A purple haired boy asked a little rude. "Um, yes I am" 

"Don't mind Riven, he's cranky" A short brown haired boy said. 

"You all first year?" Sky asked. "Yep, can't wait" A orange haired boy said while typing away on his computer. 

"Party in two days, those girls will love me" Riven said. "I doubt it, your rude" A long haired boy said. 

"I heard we have to get them gifts" 

"Oh, wait...what are your names?" Sky asked. "That's Riven, you already know, I'm Brandon, that's Timmy, and Helia" 

"Well, there's one bed left and it's with me" Brandon said and showed Sky the room. 

Sky put his bag on his bed. "What's it like on Eraklyon?" He asked. "Um...lonely? Only child, never really had friends, the only reason I got here is my father" 

"That sucks" Brandon sighed. 

"The worst part is that I'm---" 

"Guys, lets go, we have a lesson now!" Riven yelled before Sky could say. "What were you saying?" Brandon asked. 

"Oh, nothing" Sky said and the five walked to the lesson.