I love you and I always will!

This shot takes place after episode 109.

"Suman kahi tune iss se bhi toh jhagra mat kar lena, theek hai?" Beena explains Suman after the whole family realizes that Vikram's not gonna show up for dinner.

Shravan, who was going to take a bite from his plate looked at Suman, who was hurt by what her Chachi just said.

What does she mean? 

Suman looked at Shravan and then at Beena.

"Iss se bhi, matlab? Kya mai itni buri hu Chachi?" Suman asked with a hurt expression clearly visible on her face.

Shravan realized at that moment that the tough Captain Suman Tiwari is broken.

Suman looked at Shravan and then left the dining hall and went to her room and Kanchan followed her.

"Aunty mujhe abhi khane ka mann nahi ho raha, sorry!" Shravan said and quietly got up and went to his room.

"Iss se bhi jhagra mat kar lena"

"Kya mai itni buri hu chachi?"

These words kept ringing in his mind. He couldn't believe that Chachi dared to speak those words in front of him.

Although he knows that it was not intentionally.

Shravan changed himself into comfy clothes and talked with Bunty. He told him about what happened at the dinner.

After talking to him, he decided go and check on Suman.

On the other hand Suman was writing her diary. She heard knocks on her door and quickly wiped her tears, which left her eyes uncontrollably and went to open it.

She opened the door and saw Shravan standing there.

"Uh... Woh... Woh shoulder mein dard ho raha tha... toh wahi..." Shravan stuttered and Suman wanted to smile but she controlled herself.

"Ruko ek minute, mai abhi aayi." Suman said and went to grab some medicine for Shravan.

"Yeh lo. Iss se dard kam ho jaayega aur phir neend bhi aa jayegi." Suman said and handed the medicine to Shravan.

"Woh..." Before Shravan could say anything Suman said goodnight and closed the door.

******

Shravan couldn't sleep knowing that Suman is still awake. He did everything he could do but still, no progress.

He decided to take a walk in the lawn. He started walking outside and saw that Suman still did not sleep. He sighed.

"Agar itna sab kuch sochte rahegi toh soyegi kaise?" Shravan said to himself.

After sometime Suman came outside in the balcony and saw Shravan standing there in the lawn looking... disappointed?

Shravan saw her and started exercising. He lied to her that the pain was still there so he decided to exercise a bit.

Suman went inside or so what Shravan thought, but after a minute he heard the main door of the house opening and Suman coming outside towards him.

"Abhi tak jaage hue kyu ho?" Suman asked as she came and stood in front of him.

"Pata nahi. Bas neend nahi aa rahi thi." Shravan said and started walking again.

"I am sorry." Suman said as she started walking beside him.

"Kyu?" He asked.

"Woh chachi ne... Tumhare saamne..." Suman stuttered.

"It's okay Suman. Samajhta hu." Shravan said and gave her a genuine smile.

"Ek chiz puchu?" Shravan asked.

"Pucho" she said.

"Aunty kaisi hai?" He asked.

"Chachi toh thik hai." Suman replied not realizing about whom he was asking.

"Chachi nahi, tumhari Maa. How's your mother?" He said and Suman stopped in her tracks.

Shravan realized that she stopped walking and turned around to look at her.

"Kya hua?" He asked.

"Tumhe nahi pata?" She asked her voice breaking.

"Kya nahi pata?" He asked.

"Maa toh... Papa ke jaane ke baad... Unka bhi death..." She couldn't complete her sentence as a lump formed in her throat.

"Kab??" Shravan stood there totally shocked. He couldn't believe that Suman lost both her parents.

"Papa ke jaane ke 3 mahine baad." Suman said and Shravan went towards her and stood close to her.

She looked in his eyes and could see that same look which she saw 7 years ago.

"Pehle kyu nahi bataya?" He asked softly.

"Kya batati Shravan? Bohot try kiya tha tum tak pohochne ka, lekin... Lekin kabhi pohoch hi nahi paayi. Toot chuki hu mai. Koi nahi raha ab." She broke down after saying that.

"I am so so sorry Sumo. I really am sorry! Par mai bhi kya karta? Chachi chhod ke chali gayi, Avni ko sab se bachane ke liye usse bhi door bhej na pada. Maa papa ke saath mera rehna zaroori tha." He said and Suman fell on her knees as her legs got weak.

"Lekin tumhe pata hai, aaj tak ek din nahi gaya jab mai ne tumhare baare mein nahi socha. Ek tum hi toh ho jiske liye mai aaj tak zinda hu." The moment he said Suman put her palm on his lips and signalling him not to say like this.

"Thak gayi hu sab ko khota hua dekh. Kuch bhi nahi bacha Shravan, kuch bhi nahi. Please waapis aa jao, please!" Suman hugged him tightly and he held her in her arms protectively.

"Aa toh jauga, lekin phir Vikram ka kya?" He said.

"Uss ko... Hum dono mil ke samjhaye ge. Woh zaroor samjhega, he is not a child." She said hugging him more tightly.

"Sumo?"

"Hmm?" She replied.

"7 saal pehle, mujhse pyaar kar na koi galti thi kya?" He asked and Suman could hear the hurt in his voice.

"Bilkul bhi nahi! Tum se maine aisa pyaar kiya ki phir kisi ko apne dil mein aane hi nahi diya." Suman said and touched her forehead with his.

"Nahi khona chahti tumhe phirse. Please!" Suman whispered.

"I love you and I always will!" Shravan said and took her lips in his and kissed her the way she liked it.

"I love you so much and I missed you!" Suman said and kissed him again.

"I missed you too." Shravan said between the kiss.

After 7 long years, finally the two lost lovers united.
_______________________________________

Hey guys!
I'm back with this new book (short stories) on our beloved EDKV2 characters.
I'm really proud of the storyline of the show.
Please give it a read and as everyone say, please vote and comment:)