We Are Forever!

This shot is about how I imagine episode 135 should go. It's totally my imagination.

"Shravan beta tumne bataya nahi, tum waha kya kar rahe ho?" Beena asked after not receiving an appropriate answer from Shravan.

"Kuch nahi aunty. Bas Suman se baat karna chahta tha. Lekin shaayad ab woh bhi..." Shravan stopped and looked at Suman.

"Arre, aisa kuch nahi hai. Tum dono baat karo, bas Suman tum yeh bata do ki are you okay with the date?" Vikram asked.

Please say no Suman.

"Umm... Mai tumhe kal tak soch ke batati hu." Suman said as if she heard what Shravan wished for. After saying this, Suman also saw some kind of relief in his eyes.

"Koi baat nahi. Accha ab mai chalta hu." Vikram said.

"Okay, mai tumhr baahar tak chhod deti hu." Kanchan said and left with Vikram.

"Accha, tum dono baat karo hum bhi andar jaate hai." Beena said and took veer inside leaving the two alone.

"Umm... Kaho kya baat karni hai?" Suman asked hoping to hear those words from him.

Please say it Shravan, don't hold back yourself. At least not today.

"Umm... Mai keh raha tha ki--" Shravan words got cutted by the ringing of his and Suman's phone.

"Excuse me." Both of them said at the same time and smiled.

"Yes sir." Shravan picked up the call.

"Captain Malhotra, I have connected Captain Tiwari too on the call." Major Sahay said.

Shravan turned around and smiled at Suman, she smiled back.

"I want you both to report Leh, within 6 next hours." The Major said.

"Why sir?" Suman asked.

"There's a mission and I want you both to be there." The Major said.

"Okay Sir, we'll soon be reporting to Leh." Shravan said and Suman said the same thing.

"I'll book the flight tickets for us." Shravan said.

"Okay. Let's go and pack." Suman said and both of them rushed inside the Tiwari house to pack.

*******

"Suman, mai Avni se mil kar aata hu." Shravan said entering in her room.

"Okay, mai car lekar baahar aati hu." Suman said and Shravan left to meet his sister.

Suman has informed her family about the mission and everyone was a bit emotional as there's no guarantee if a soldier comes back from the mission alive or not.

"Arre, aap log chinta mat kijiye hum dono sahi salamat ghar aayege." Suman consoled them.

"Dhyaan rakhna apna behna." Kanchan said and everyone hugged Suman one by one.

"Accha mai chalti hu." Suman said and Kanchan walked with her till her car.

*******

"Bhaiya, please apna khayal rakhna." Avni said wiping her tears.

"Tu ro kyu rahi hai? Mai sahi salamat ghar aauga." Shravan consoles her.

"Aur Suman ka kya?" Avni asked.

"Usko bhi sahi salamat ghar laauga." Shravan said and smiled at her.

"Pyaar kam nahi hua na uske liye?" Avni asked.

"Zara sa bhi nahi." Shravan said and hugged Avni.

"We will miss you Shravan." Sophie said.

"I--" Shravan's words got cutter by Suman's shouting.

"Captain Malhotra! Chalo!" She shouted from her car.

"Accha mai chalta hu." Shravan said and left to sit in the car.

Sophie started hating Suman after Shravan confessed that he loves Suman.

*******

"Kitna chillati ho tum!?" Shravan complained sitting in the car.

"Late ho rahe hai, isliye chillana pada." Suman said and started driving.

"Fine." Shravan said and played the radio.

At some point of the ride Shravan realized that Suman is tensed.

"Gaadi roko." Shravan said and Suman looked at him confused but stopped the car in the corner.

"Baahar niklo. Mai gaadi chalauga." Shravan said and got out of the car. Suman too got out of the car and both of them changed their seats.

"I was driving na, phir kya hua?" She asked.

"It's clear that you are tensed. I don't want us to die in a car accident." Shravan said and Suman looked down.

"Kya hua?" He asked looking at her tensed form.

"Pata nahi. Tum batao, kya kahu mai?" She asked. Shravan knew she was talking about her engagement with Vikram.

"Mujhse kyu puch rahi ho?" He asked.

"Kyu ki agar tum kuch aisa kehdo jisse mai yeh shaadi na karu, toh please abhi kehdo." Suman said and looked at Shravan.

He looked at her for a second or two and then turned his attention on the road.

"Mat karo phir yeh shaadi. Lekin tumhe mere kuch bhi kehne se farak padta hai?" He said boldly.

"Thik hai, nahi karti mai yeh shaadi. Tum batao, mai Vikram se shaadi kyu na karu?" She asked hoping to here those words.

"Kyu ki..." He looked at her and then stopped the car in the corner.

"Kyu ki aaj bhi mera pyaar tumhare liye kam nahi hua. Utna hi hai jitna pehle tha. In fact usse kitna zyada hoga, pata nahi." Shravan said and chuckled about the fact how much he loves the girl sitting in front of him.

"Toh pehle bataya kyu nahi?" She asked letting the tears flow from her eyes.

"Bata na chaha, wahi corner pe. Lekin... Vikram aa gaya." Shravan said and wiped her tears.

"Tumhe pata hai--" his words got cutter when Suman smashed her lips on his. He was shocked for a moment but reciprocated the kiss.

"We are forever." Suman said breaking the kiss and joining their forehead.

"We are forever." Shravan repeated after her.

Both of them left for their mission, promising themselves that after returning they will start a new life.