Tu Hi Tu!

This shot takes place in episode 114.

Why god? Just... Why?

This is all Suman could think after their meet at chai tapri.

Suman knows she is still in love with him and could never love anyone else. But she also knows that she couldn't let herself get hurt again.

She knows that he doesn't love her anymore. But she still thinks whether he ever said "I love you" to someone else after her.

Today, after seeing Shravan and Sophie together something broke inside her body. Maybe her heart?

The 4 of them decided to go on a trip. Although Suman told Kanchan that she is going because she wants to spend some time with Vikram.

But in her heart she knows she just want to see Shravan. Even if he is with someone else.

Before Suman, Shravan and Sophie decided to leave the house they got to know that Vikram won't be joining them.

So Suman also decided to quit the plan. But Shravan being Shravan decided to stay at the house only and make their plan there only.

*****

Later in the evening Shravan and Sophie lit the bon fire, and Suman could just think what if she was there with him instead of Sophie.

Suman can see Sophie touching Shravan even on little little things. But she could also see Shravan glancing at her again and again.

Why can't life work according to how one wants?

A lone tear escaped her eyes, she wiped it before anyone can see. But little did she know that Shravan already saw it.

She decided to leave Sophie and Shravan here only and go for a walk. She silently left.

*****

She looked up at the stars and smiled. Elders used to say that when a person dies they become a star.

How stupid!

She laughed at that thought but deep down she believes that theory and every night look at the stars and hope that her parents are looking at her too.

It was a chilly night, she put her hands in her pockets and started walking.

"When two people love each other, they live together. If not together, they die." She heard this quote somewhere and chuckled to herself.

If this quote is true then why is she still alive? She always had this thought. But she also had the answer.

Because she wants to live, and maybe someday they both will be together.

She looked at the empty road and smiled. Finally she can be herself again. She closed her eyes and started singing.

Tu hi tu har jagah, aaj kal kyun hai
Raastey har dafa, sirf tera pata
Mujhse pooche bhala kyun hai
Ek pal pyaar ka zindagi se bada
Aisa mere Khuda kyun hai

Her favorite song. The only song which remained constant in her life.

Soona soona mann ka hai konaa
Soona soona tere bin hona hai har kahin par
Tu hai tu nhi hai par
Tu hai o bekhabar
Tu hai har mod par
Ittna toh bata mausamo ki tarah
Tu badalta gaya kyun hai

Why can't she be happy again?

She felt someone's presence so she stopped singing. She closed her eyes and looked at her side.

She was almost shocked to see the person beside her, Shravan.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She almost shouted at him.

"Nothing." He replied calmly.

"Kab se ho tum yaha?" She asked hoping that he didn't hear her singing.

"Since you left the lawn. I followed you. And haa, maine tumhara gaana suna." He gave her a cheeky smile.

"But why are you here and not with Sophie?" She asked.

"She was getting too touchy toh mai ne usse bol diya that she is just like a friend to me and nothing else." He said.

"Phir?" She asked.

"She was expecting more. Hurt ho gayi and then she left. So I came behind you." He said and she smiled at him.

After so many years she is feeling happy. They walked silently until Shravan broke the silence.

"Why didn't you tell me that you could sing also?" He asked and she chuckled.

"Kisi ko bhi nahi pata hai. Papa aur daadu chahte the ki mai army join karu and mumma zyada dhyaan nahi di iss par." She said and looked down.

"Jab akeli hoti hu toh I sing. I feel good." She continued.

"I am sorry!" He whispered.

"Kisliye?" she asked.

"For closing all the doors for you to reach me. I miss you Sumo!" He said and looked at her. She could see the tears in his eyes threatening to fall.

"Good for you." She said and looked at the road.

"Matlab?" He asked confused by her reply.

"I have lost a lot of people in my life, Shravan. You and Papa weren't the only people jinko maine khoya. Maa bhi chali gayi aur daadu bhi." Suman said and she could feel herself breaking down.

Shravan wrapped his arms around her and let her cry in his embrace.

"I miss you too, Shravan. I miss you so much. I don't have anyone." She cried.

"You always have me. I am always there for you. And I'm not going to leave you ever again." Shravan said and kissed her hair.

"I love you, I still do!" She said and Shravan smiled.

"Good for you." He said and Suman chuckled in his embrace.

"I love you too!" Shravan said and he could feel Suman smiling.
_______________________________________

Vote and comment:)