I Need You!

This is how I imagine episode 145 should go.

His family which was already broken is breaking again.

He was breaking again.

Standing in his balcony, looking at Tiwari house's balcony he can think of only one thing.

She must be engaged by now.

Little did he know that he is wrong.

Going back inside his room, he locked every source of a person coming in.

Lying down on his bed, trying so hard not to let his tears fall.

He lost her, again.

This one thought was enough for him to break down. He wiped his face again and again but only for the fresh tears to fall.

Later with all the pain in his heart, he slept.

*******

Stepping down to wish others and leave for the cantonment, he saw a his father talking to a person.

Who is he?

Not wanting to disturb them he stood there only.

"Mr. Arora, I will buy that Tiwari house and make the Tiwari's leave and then... then they won't have any place to live." Devraj said with a devilish smile.

He heard. Shravan heard.

I have to do something.

"Shravan? What are you--" Devraj got cutted in middle.

"I am going to the cantonment, will be back by afternoon." Shravan said and left the house in hurry.

No. No. No. I have to do something.

Reaching the cantonment he only looked for Suman.

In hurry, he entered in her cabin.

"Shravan?"

"Suman, don't sell your house." He said hurriedly.

"I am not selling it. Who told you?" She asked.

"I am telling you. Even if any offer comes that someone wants to buy your house, decline it." He said.

"Shravan? What happened?" Suman asked as she saw how worried he is.

"Suman, papa... My father's mind is going in wrong direction. He want to buy your house and then will kick you all out forcefully." Shravan explained.

"But why?" Suman didn't understand.

"Because of all the things that happened in these 7 years. I just... don't want you to be--" he couldn't complete his sentence as he saw the look of love in her eyes.

"Don't worry, I will do something." Suman said and passed a glass of water to him.

"Thank you." He said and gulped the water.

"Okay bye." Shravan said as he turned to go.

"You don't wanna ask something?" She stopped him.

"What should I ask? You already got engaged." He said without turning. Hurt hearable in his voice.

How can he even think that!?

Suman turned him around harshly, and held his collar. Pulling him closer to her.

"How could you?" She asked hurt visible in her eyes. She then raised her hand and showed him her empty finger.

He looked at her shocked, but then he did something which wasn't expected.

He kissed her.

Suman was shocked by the step taken by him, but soon gave in and reciprocated the kiss.

She felt some drops of water on her face so she pulled away from the kiss only to see tears in Shravan's eyes.

"Shravan? Why are you crying?" She asked cupping his face.

"I-I love you." He said and hugged her. Resting his head on her shoulder and crying like a baby.

"I love you Shravan, I am here. I am not going anywhere." She said and rubbed his back.

"Suman, everything is going wrong. Avni is going back. Papa hates me." Shravan said and sobbed.

"It's okay, Shravan. We will mend things, together." She said and kissed his cheek.

"I am tired of doing everything on my own, I need you!"

"I need you too." She said and both of them hugged each other tighter. Not wanting to let go of each, not again.