...And In She Came

Tom hadn't been expecting it. No one would have, but he- he was Tom Bloody Riddle- he should've seen something coming. The girl had appeared in a haze of frantic light, filthy as a peasant, and angrier than a mad man. When she'd set eyes on him, it seemed as if something exploded inside her. She flew at him, pinning him to the ground and with bared teeth and her wand at his throat, she spoke: "What the fuck have you done to them Riddle? What the fuck have you done?!"

He stared into her manic brown orbs with terrified fascination. Who the hell was she? Her matted hair brushed against his nose as she dug her wand further into his flesh with shaking hands. "WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE TOM RIDDLE?! She screamed, her breath hung heavy with the tinge of fire whiskey; but the fire in her eyes old Tom that she was more alert than she'd ever been. Her eyes were filled threats he knew she wouldn't hesitate to act upon if he didn't find a way to answer her question, and quick.

"I- I don't know what you're-"

"Don't bullshit me Riddle, I know what you're up to," she snarled, her grip around his wrist grew tighter, and he winced as crimson droplets began to form on his flesh at the force of her fingernails biting into his skin. "Where the fuck am I, and what have you done to Ron and Harry?" She spoke slowly this time, but the anger in her voice didn't fade, he sensed that if he gave another unsatisfactory answer, he wouldn't live to tell the tale. He scowled at the thought. He was Tom Marvolo Riddle, he'd be damned if he let himself die at the hands of some filthy witch. He summoned all the strength he could manage and yanked her wand holding hand away from his throat with his free hand, she scrambled after it, and at that, he jumped to his feet.

Pinning the witch to the ground wasn't a problem. She was frantic, unbalanced, and quite certainly deluded. He grabbed her wand and pointed it at her throat when she opened her mouth to scream.

"See? Not so nice when you're on the other end of the stick," he chuckled, the hatred in her eyes only seemed to grow. "Now, you're going to tell me who you ar-"

She cut him off by landing a great spit wad on his face. "You're full of shit," she hissed, spit dribbling from her chin. "But by God, Riddle, I'll kill you before you get the chance to spew it out." she let out a long cackle, revealing curiously white teeth, and he responded with an ugly scowl.
"Just you wait," she whispered, more to herself  than to him it seemed. He pressed the wand firmly onto her bruised throat and closed his eyes, "Avada kedavra."

He opened his eyes to find nothing but faded, scratched floorboards gazing back at him.