Fun time :D

Denkis pov (third person???? Kinda?? You'll see)
The week went so well for Denki ever since he told his lovers he regressed like shinsou did. It was like a dream finally coming true, he was being called baby and cupcake and little one and all these other names that normally shinsou would be called when he was little. Denkis heart swelled up with love whenever he was called those pet names, he would cry happy tears whenever he would be able to regress around his lovers. He would be petted and kissed and tickled and held and babied to his hearts content. Shinsou and sero loved doing it too, tucking him in at night, giving him stuffies to cuddle and play with, giving him kisses and tickling his tummy. It made them so happy to see Denki happy, they'd always watch denkis favorite shows, read his favorite books, play his favorite games.

Practically spoiling him, but he deserves it, so they didn't mind. Of course they laid down some basic rule like they did for shinsou, he couldn't cuss, refuse to clean up his messes, hit someone, etc. Denki would happily abide by those rules, rarely having to be put in timeout. His favorite activity to do with his lovers, was to read stories, or at least make them read him stories. They'd read and read and read until they had to convince Denki to do something else. To be honest Denki just liked looking at the pictures, pointing to them and babbling excitedly. Sero would feed him fruit while shinsou would boop his nose and tickle his tummy, praising him, saying things like "Aww look at my little baby! Aren't you just the cutest!" Making Denki giggle and cover his face, which would lead to a small game of peek-a-boo.

The cabinets of their kitchen began mostly filled with bottles sense Denki regressed younger, he did have a collection of teething rings and rattles, mostly stuffies that had a small rattling ball inside it. Denki absolutely adored the elephant stuffie that rattled when you shake it, he would carry it everywhere and rarely put it down. Whenever he and shinsou regressed at the same time, Denki would play with blocks while shinsou played with toy cars, sometimes Denki would join and they would see who had the fastest car. While sero made them peanut butter and banana sandwiches, Denki would always find a way into getting something he wasn't supposed to have, he would run around with Seros phone as he chased him. He would grab a handful of spoons and hide them around the house, he would grab glitter and pour it into the toilet to make it look pretty.

But at the end of the day, they'd eat dinner, whoever was still regressed would get help brushing their hair and getting pjs on. They'd all lay down around 8:30, so that Denki and shinsou had a good healthy amount of sleep. Denki would lay down in the middle of the bed, sero and shinsou would lay on either side of him, wrapping Their arms around him and holding him close. They'd leave soft kisses on denkis cheeks, most of the time sero was the first one asleep. Then Denki and shinsou would talk for a bit, cuddling and kissing until one of them fell asleep. Though on rare occasions they'd get out of bed, sneak downstairs and turn on the tv to watch the late night cartoons. Most of the time sero would catch them and send them back to bed, waiting until his two babies were asleep before falling asleep himself.

That's how things went, they'd wake up, go to school, go home, sometimes regress, then go to bed. On the weekends they'd party and go to the park and eat ice cream. Denki wouldn't want to change it for the world, even as he aged, he'd leave small notes around the house for sero and shinsou to find. They'd be small colored pictures or drawing of them or even just small notes of Denki telling his dada and daddy how much they loved him, how much he cared about them. So once he died in a mission at age 26, they'd still find notes around the house. They never knew how many they were, so sometimes, if sero or shinsou found one, they'd put it back until the other person found it. But they soon realized there were hundred of those little things roaming around, waiting to be found.

What about Denki you may ask? Well he was greatly taken care of as he waited for sero and shinsou, he even was put back in his 17 year old body, he was younger again. Bakugo was there, and Kirishima and ojiro, they'd help him as they waited, and waited. After a while they showed up, immediately seeing Denki and running to him, sero picked him up and spun him around and around. Denki giggled and laughed. Happier then ever.

He finally got his daddy and dada back and they finally got their baby back.

OKAY THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY BUT IT GOT SAD AND NOW IM CRYINF SEND HELP. THE TEARS WONT STOP O H G O D