..

Denki ran into Seros arms, giggling happily and wrapping his arms around him. One of Seros oversized hoodies was on him. Reaching down to his knees, sero picked him up and carried him into the kitchen. Grabbing a bottle and filling it with milk. Kissing the blondes cheek and forehead. Calling him a good boy and tickling his tummy, just to hear his laugh and squeals.

As the writer watched. With a small sad smile on his face. Smiling at the happiness he was able to give to a character, despite craving that same happiness. Craving the same love the character gets. But what does it matter what the writer wants? What does it matter if the writer is unhappy? As long as the writer is enjoying making the chapters thays all that matters right?...right?

But the questions still fill his head. Why can't he have hugs like that? Where big hoodies like that? Have a lover to be excited to see? Why can't the writer had babas made for them and held close and dearly to someone's chest. Why can't he be kissed and loved and cuddled and tickled? It isn't fair to the writer. But it doesn't matter...right? It doesn't matter what they want.

But why can't he be snuggled and have their cheeks pinched. Why can't they watch Disney movies with a cg and eat snacks. Why can't he wear fuzzy socks and run around the house with no pants. Why can't he be babied and adored like the characters in his chapters? They deserve it too.,.don't they?

Right?