Chapter 1(150 years later)

Snowflake wakes up from her bed, made of chicken feathers. It took a lot of chickens to make this... way too many chicken dinners. Today was supposed to be a special day. Her father was about to make a big breakthrough in science. Snowflake walked out of her room, and into a larger room with a giant obsidian mirror that is twice the size of a normal dragon. A large pole sticks out of the floor and is aimed at the mirror, which has a valve attached to it that Snowflake can hold easily. A valve powered by animus magic... Thanks, dad. Snowflake turned the valve and a flame burst through the pipe. The heat of the flame seemed as hot as the Sandwing kingdom in the summer. " Brainstorm " Snowflake called to the mirror. The smoke cleared and it shifted and changed. It showed a vague silhouette of a dragon surrounded by other blobs of smoke, the smoke seems to still be shifting, and it shows an actual dragon, in a large laboratory. The large dragon was all black, with white teardrops underneath his dark, but soulful eyes. It almost looks like he could be right there.

"Hi snowflake," Brainstorm said to Snowflake. "Did you get the sheep?"

"I didn't get a..." Snowflake turned around to see a large sheep, completely sheered. "Thanks, dad"

"No problem, kid. Oh, wait there was something else I was going to tell you about" Brainstorm stumbled around the lab looking for something. Snowflake rolled her eyes and reminded him about what he could be looking for.

"How is the Gene project going"

"OH YEAH!!! I was going to talk about it. Tell you what, how about you come over to the lab, and I'll show you my most amazing creation yet!"

Snowflake was excited, it has been a few years since she saw her father's laboratory. Freeze blew on the mirror with her frost breath which was able to end the call. Snow left her home and toward her Father's Lab but first, she had a little someone to pick up. The trees outside seemed to touch the sky. Snow barely noticed any of the tree houses made inside the tree's themselves. Snow landed on a ledge, made entirely out of leaves, branches, and vines. The door is made into the tree and covered with obviously fake jewelry. A young dragon oped the door. She was red enough to be brown but red enough to be brown. This was Ruby rose.

"Snow? What do you want this time?"

"Rose, It's time! My father completed his new experiment"

Ruby looked skeptical at Snowflake. "The last time I came with you I had foam stuck underneath my scales for two months"

"But this time it's different! He's created something... amazing!"

"How amazing?"

" 'We would never need any more hybrids anymore."

"And your certain it won't go wrong this time?"

Snowflake looked at her friend. How can I make her come with me while telling the truth? Snowflake looked at Ruby's door. The decorations were rubies. Oh, of course... Snow reach down and picked up a rock. I call this rock to become a ruby. at first, it seemed to do nothing. Ruby was becoming impatient.

"Look if you have no real reason, then I'm just going to leave. "

Ruby almost turned her back, then the rock started hatching. Ruby looked back at the rock and examined it closely. The rock kept peeling and cracking once it stopped, it was a pure ruby.

"what in Darkstalker's rein..... How did you do that?" Ruby said, very afraid.

"I have animus powers."