Part 10..

Tamaki left Hado by herself as he went to go look for you instead since he lost you from his sight. Hado was beyond pissed but shrugged it off and looked for Mirio instead to tell him what happened. (Where could Y/n have gone to..? I can't find them on the dance floor. Maybe at the food court?) Tamaki thought to himself as he walked to the food court but didn't see you there which made him sigh. (Well this sucks...hm? What is that crowd over there?) Tamaki thought to himself.

 (It won't hurt to check it out...) Tamaki thought to himself as he walked towards the big crowd surrounding a room. "DANG, THEY CAN DANCE!" "I WANT TO PLAY NEXT!" The crowd said as Amajiki curiosity peaked at its fullest as he tippy-toed to see what was going on. That's when he spotted you dancing with a Wii control on your right hand without the safety strap. (Woah, they're rebellious) Tamaki thought to himself as he smiled at the sight of you dancing.

 The song you were dancing to was Pump It by The Black Eyed Peas, you kept on getting perfect on each move which made Tamaki impressed. As Tamaki was admiring you from afar he felt someone smack the back of his head. "You look like a creep looking from afar. Get in there and dance." Mirio said as he began to push Amajiki into the crowd. "EXCUSE US! GET OUT OF THE WAY FAT ASSES!" Litzy screamed as everyone made a small pathway for Amajiki.

Tamaki was already embarrassed as he was now inches away from you. The song finished as you hyped yourself up that you got the highest score. "THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT! TAKE NOTES!" You screamed out as you looked at the screen and then turned around. You and Amajiki met eyes which made you a little nervous. The losers handed the control to Miro, Litzy, and Amajiki and left. "Let's play!" You suggested to Tamaki who shook his head indicating no.