chapter 4

Jasiah pov

"y..your guns?" Alex stuttered out.

"Yep... How you didn't know that i was guns?" "Ain't you supposed to be the second most powerful gang?" I asked.

He didn't answer me,so i signaled for him to lower his men guard in the room.

"Put you guns down and go back to your spots." He called.

"what about your men?" "don't worry about my people." I said.

"umm.. umm..Conner where is my baby?" " here he is." Xan said."

"Never mind Conner thank you ." i said as they passed me keath. I put my baby in my lap and gave him back my phone and gave him is little sound proof head phones.

"soo... back to what i was saying, about the flash drive...you can't get it at all." " I'll just have to steal it then, it be easier that way then i'll just take you back where you came from." Alex addressed. "wow.. your stupid as i thought, how your gonna tell me your plan." I said.

Alex looked at me liked he didn't know what i was talking about. " Huh?.. what are you talking about?" I looked around shocked. " what the fu-you know what never mind." I got up and stand in front of his desk. " You one slow motherfucker." I said then walked out of the office with keath in my arms and the boys following me."

Alex pov

"Call the second hand man tell him to come to my office." I told my maid Shelby.  I had to come up with a solid plan to get that flash drive. That flash drive carries a lot of information that i need to carry out my other pla-.  " wassup boss.?" James said said walking into my office. " We need a new plan ASAP." " What do you mean we need a new plan? They just kids beat the ass up until they hand the damn thing over..simple." I look at him like he was fucking dumb as hell. " Are you fucking dumb?..Well these kids so happen to be the kids of Guns ." He started to look sick. " u good?" " ye..yea im good.. it's just... Why Guns walking  around with kids?" " Cause Guns is a fucking kid you dumb-ass." i Yelled at him. I got up and walked around my office. " what are we gonna do then." " He asked. We sat there and talked all night long about getting the flash drive from Jasiah. "alright now that we got a plan when do we start?" " I 'll let you know but, we can't do it right now it's to risky. I know she"s on high alert right now." " where gonna have to wait till her guard is down so i can carry out the plan." " That's a bet, call me when you need some one to carry it out with you." " cause now we know who were dealing with." "I will." I said as he left my office.

I walked to my bedroom  only to see Emma in bed. "Emma....Emma." i called out to see was she sleep?  " damn it." I walked to my bathroom to take a shower." When i got out i had a feeling sum is off. Some thing just didn't feel right. I walked all around the house to check on everything. 

When i got the the kids room I realized i haven't seen them every since the talk me and Jasiah had in my office. I looked in all the boy's room and nun of them was in there room. I ran to Jasiah's room to check to see if they was in there. 

" where the fuck are the boy's."  When i opened the door to Jasiah's room i was in relief. everyone was in her room. Every one was sleep in her bed. I turned off the lights cause they had feel asleep with the lights on.

 I turned off the lights cause they had feel asleep with the lights on

(pretend this is them)

I walked back to my room and went to bed. 

"Bae where were you i thought you was gone?" Emma said.

" Sorry i was checking up on the kids, they boys wasn't in there room."

" where were they?"

" They all fell asleep in jasiah's room." 

" Oh OK as long as they are OK, I can't wait the see them tomorrow."

She said as she turned over and feel asleep. I turned over to and feel asleep too.

Hii.. How y'all doing...Ik i haven't up load in a long as time but hey im now. I will be trying to upload more now cause i want have nun else to do now. So i hope you enjoyed the chapter. I will be updating more either today or tomorrow afternoon idk yet but i will be updating soon. Make sure you vote on this chapter and comment .

James