Chapter-2

Hazel's Pov

I went into the organization nd told the receptionist, "Hi..I'm Hazel..I'm here for the interview.."
She said,"Hello,Ms.Hazel..Please go to 6th floor for the interview.."
I thanked her nd went to the 6th floor..I saw many girls there..But nobody was selected yet..It was my turn..I entered the room..

(The boss's room) The room was nice

(The boss's room)
The room was nice
.I liked it.I saw a man..I thought the boss would be a female..But i guess m wrong..Its a man..

He said,"Hello..Please take a seat.."
I said,"Thank you"
He said,"So miss..whats ur name?Can i take a look at ur CV?"
He was kinda sweet..I replied,"Hello..I am Hazel Edwards..Here is my CV"
He took my CV nd was watching it carefully..
He said,"So Ms.Hazel..why do u want to be a wedding planner??"
I smiled and said,"I always wanted to be a wedding planner..I want two hearts to be with each other..Two lovers to promise each other that they will never leave each other..nd always stay with their partner..Also I wanna make their wedding in a way that they will always remember..nd also if they ever wanna get parted.they will think of their wedding..and wont be able to do that.."
He said,"wow..interesting..U think differently..Usually whenever i ask someone this question..their answers would be like they want to be the best wedding planner..nd bla bla..But i really  liked ur opinion.So Ms Hazel..Congratulations.U got the job..
I was really happy....
"Oh really!!Thank you so much sir"I said..
He said,"You are most welcome. U can join from tomorrow..Be here at 9 am..Btw u can call me Nicolas or Mr.Nicolas."
I said,"I think I would prefer Mr.Nicolas.."
He said,"Okay..See you"
I also said,"see you..Have a gd day"..

Then I went out of the room and met my best friend,Lisa..she also works there..

she also works there

(Lisa's outfit..but without the sunglass)
I hugged her tightly and almost shouted,"Omg Liz!!I got the job"
She also hugged me nd said,"okay okay..calm down girl..Nd congooo..We will now workk togetherr..yeee"
Then we went to the cafeteria nd ordered two coffees for us..Then we started talking..
I said,"I'm so happyy..Btw why didn't u tell me that ur boss was a man?"
She replied,"R u talking about Mr.Nicolas Johnson..?"
I said,"Oh so his full name is Mr.Nicolas Johnson..Though he only told me Nicolas."
She replied,"How will he know that u dnt know him..Girl.really u didnt know him??"
I said,"No..I thought it was a woman.."
A boy gave our coffees nd went away...
She said,"Then I'm sry to disappoint u..He is the boss..Do u know..He's only 27 years old..He's so handsome..nd cute.."
I laughed,"Liz..He's ur boss..R u thinking of being with him?"
She said,"No..I was just telling u nothing else.."she blushed..
I understood that she likes him..
She said,"U will be working in one of the best organizations nd u dont know the boss??"
I said,"I didn't do any research on it baby..So i didn't know..Bt u r here..My best friend who knows everything..So u will tell me.."
She just laughed nd said,"Ya ya..ok  m going now..See u tomorrow..Bye.."
I also said good bye nd was going outside...But i bumped into a guy..

Zephan's Pov

(His office room)I stepped into the office

(His office room)
I stepped into the office..Everyone wished me Good morning..I just nodded at them..I entered into my private lift and pressed 35 button..It took 4min to reach there..I stepped into my office nd called my PA..She came after sometime..
She said,"Gd morning Mr.Zephan..Do u need anything?"
I said," Where are the documents of the Green project??I need it here..RIGHT NOWW!!."
She hurriedly went to her cabin and came back with the documents..
She said,"No.now get back to work..Call the Japanese clients nd tell them to be here by 1pm.We will discuss about the project.."

I was looking at the project..I became angry what i saw..
I called Mark to be here..
He came,"Sir..U called me."
I said,"Yes..Where were u in these 2days.."
He said,"Why sir?I was here only.."
I shouted,"Then how the fuck did u not notice it..nd work on it??"
He gulped nd said,"W-what sir?"
I said," U r asking me what??Aren't u in charge of Financial department..Then how come u not notice that it is written here that we will get only 2% profit..When it has to be 5%??"

He said,"Sorry..sir..Its my mistake..I will talk to them.."

I said,"YOU ARE FIRED"..
He said,"Sorry sir..It wont happen again."
I shouted,"Get the hell out of my office..NOWW"
He quickly left..

I became so angryy..Then my phone rang..it was Nicolas..
He said,"Hey dude..U r here nd u didn't even call me.."
I said,"I just got here today..Didn't get time"
He said,"Why do u sound so angry?"
I said,"Nothing..just work related..U tell me..Wht r u doing?"
He said,"Working..what else can I do?Btw dont be so angry..Come here..we will talk..besides we didnt meet for long time.."
I said,"Not now..I have a meeting at 1."
He said,"So what?Its only 10..Come here.u can go before the meeting.."
I said,"Fine..I will be there.."
I needed to take a break from my work..

After 30 mins..I reached at his organization..He runs one of the biggest wedding organizations in the country..
As i was going inside..Suddenly a girl bumped into me..I didnt see her face..She turned to me to say sorry..But I dont have so much time..So i just ignored her nd went inside..
But i heard the girl saying,"Arrogant"...
I don't care..It was her faut..Was she blind?Whatever..I just stepped into the elevator and went to the cabin of Nicolas..

      ____________________________

Hello guys...

The 2nd chapter is out..Do read it ñd give a vote...And also tell me how's it..

Finally they had a chance to see each other..
But gosh..They didn't..
Let's see..What happens next..

Till then..Stay tuned..
Happy Reading.🙂😊🙂