Chapter-10

Hazel's Pov

Zephan was talking on his phone...still holding me in his arms..I was quite shocked..really shocked..

He just kissed me??HE FREAKING KISSED ME...I JUST HAD MY FIRST KISS!!!

DO I REGRET IT???OF COURSE NOOO...

I have saved it for someone special..and It was worth saving..
I still didn't know how to react..

I was feeling butterflies in my stomach..

He was still talking something about his company..."Yeah..Call me tomorrow..I'm busy now.."He cut the call and looked at me..I blushed and looked down..I was about to say something when I heard a voice...
"Children.." and It was my Mom..I looked at Zephan..He was normal..He loosened his arm on my waist..Mom was looking at us mischievously and said,

"Both of you seem to having a good time with each other..Well it's good.."

Zephan didn't say anything..He just smiled..I glared at mom..

She again said,"Let's go inside.."

We went inside..Everyone was sitting on the couch..We also sat near them..

"So what is your decision Zephan??" Mr.Brown spoke up..

I looked at Zephan..He said,"About the marriage???"

Mr.Brown replied,"Yeah.."

He said,"Well..My answer is Yes.."
I was stunned..

Did he really just say yes???I thought he will say no..I was happy inside..

Mr.Brown then asked me,"What about you dear??"

I said,"I'm also ready for the marriage.."

I already liked himm..Obviously I will also agree..

Mom and Mrs.Brown clapped at that..and she said,"Finally my son's gonna marry..I'm so happyy.."

Mom said,"You both have made us so happy with your decisions.."
I just smiled at them and looked at Zephan..He was not looking that much happy..

What happened??Is he not happy with this marriage??
But he just said yes..

Dad then said,"Did you think anything about the date??"

Zephan said,"Well..I will be really busy in these weeks..So it's better if we take atleast 1 or 2 months.."

Whatt!!1 or 2??I thought it will take atleast 4 months...I mean I'm a wedding planner..I know about these things..It takes a lot of time to arrange it..

Mrs.Brown said,"2 months is lot..No matter what work you have finish it within 1month..Okay..I will not hear anything.."

"But mom why are you so eager to do everything early??I mean let's do everything beautifully without any hurry.."He said.

I said,"Yeah..He's right..How will we manage everything??Let's take time.."

Mr.Brown said,"No dear..It's okay..1 month is enough.."I just nodded at that..

Dad said,"So it's final..The wedding is after one month..We'll decide the exact dates later.."

Mom said,"Yeah..Congrats to everyone.."Mrs.Brown and she hugged each other..They're so excited...she also hugged me..I saw Zephan sighing..

What's the matter??Is he not ready??

At night..

Everyone left just one hour ago..They are super happy..but I'm thinking about Zephan..Why was he behaving like that???Suddenly my phone rang and It was Lisa..
I answered and said,"What's up??Why're not you sleeping??"