Chapter-4

Hazel's Pov

We went to the venue..It was really big..

Lisa said,"The venue is so big..Well let's go talk to the manager"

I said,"Yeah..let's go."

Then we went to talk with the manager..We booked the entire venue for the day..The party is gonna be real big...We also talked with the decorators that how we r going to decorate the hall..

In the Afternoon..

We went to the organization..Mr.Nicolas called us in his cabin...

Lisa said, "You called us.."

Mr.Nicolas said, "Yess...Well I'm gonna tell you that the party u r organising will be one of the biggest parties..So I dont want any mistakes.."Then he turned to me and said, "Since ur CV is really good..Nd I m giving you this as ur first task..So I have high hopes from you..So dont disappoint me.."

I was so happy that he trusted in me..

I said,"Of course..Mr.Nicolas..I won't let you down.."

On The Day of Party..

I reached there just to check if everything's is alright..Lisa didn't come coz she went to shopping to buy dress for us..I told her not to do it..But she's stubborn..

Everything seems fine but I was confused about the flower..Coz I remember the flower has to be white and pink but here it is red..
Maybe they changed it last time..Suddenly someone called me that Mr.Zephan Brown wants to see me..But how come he's here..Maybe he wants to check if everything is okay or not.

I went there but what I saw was unexpected..The guy from Italy was here..Nd guess what he's Mr.Zephan Brown..I was literally shocked...He came towards me angrily..But is he angry with me??
What did I do??

He said angrily,"Are you Ms.Hazel?"

I said nervously, "Y-yes.."

He shouted," HOW CAN U DO SUCH A BIG MISTAKE??"

I said,"E-excuse me sir..W-what mistake??"From what I remember I didn't do anything..I just got here..

He said angrily,"How come the flowers are red huhh???Today is the party nd u fucking put the wrong flowers!!!!"
Wait..I was also confused about the flowers..Coz I also told the workers that the flowers will be white and pink..But how did this happen??

I stood there blankly..I wanted to tell that I have no idea how come that happened..
"Its not my m-mistake..I also f-found o-out -"
But he cut me saying, "IT'S YOUR FUCKING MISTAKE..U R THE ONE ORGANISING EVERYTHING..HOW COME NICOLAS HIRE U FOR THIS..U R GOOD FOR NOTHING"
He yelled at me loudly..All the workers were looking at me..I was so embarrassed..I was on the verge of crying..But I held back my tears..

I said,"I'm s-sorry sir..I w-will fix it n-now."

He said,"You better do it noww!.."

I ran away from there...told the workers to change the flowers immediately..But they told me that the white nd pink flowers were not available so they put the red flowers..

I said to one of the workers,"You should have asked me before doing that.."

He said,"Sorry ma'am..At that moment we did what we thought was right..We r sorry ma'am"

I said,"Okay..Now go find those flowers at any cost..Quicklyy.."

I just turned nd saw Mr.Zephan standing there..I  was startled to see him..

He said,"Ms.Hazel..This is the last time u did any mistake..I will not tolerate any other mistake..So u better do everything alright..Otherwise your job will be at risk."