The one with the misunderstanding

You both walked out of the studio. "Well, will you like to go to the park with me tonight? Or like be there and I will come?" He asked you shyly. You looked at him.

"Why not, kook." You smiled. He was having a party inside his head right now. "Let's get changed, others must be waiting." You said and went to the changing room.

"Yes!" Jungkook said softly and punched his hands in the air, you secretly looked at him and felt how cute he was. You decided to confess to him when you two meet.

>♡<

Bunny boy:
Be there at 8pm ;)

You:
Suree!

Bunny boy:
Btw don't tell Rapmon hyung

You:
Rapmon wh- Oh yea Namjoon,
I won't tell him

Bunny boy:
Can't wait😬

You:
K now, I have some stuff to do,
See ya

Bunny boy:
Byee :)

>♡<

You went to the park and sat on a bench, it was 7:45pm, when you checked the time. You were super happy, that finally something might happen.

"Y/N..." You heard a familiar voice, that you wouldn't ever want to. You faced who it was. "Bakehyun.." You chuckled nervously. He sat beside you and cupped your face.

"I think you've broken up with Jimin, you can finally be mine." He said and was about to kiss you but you heard a faint voice which shrilled.

"Y/n..you could've told me if you had a date."  Jungkook said sadly. "Yes, any problem?" Bakehyun said rudely. Jungkook turned around and started to leave.

You ran to him and turned him around. "It's not what it looks like, we bare-" He cut you off. "Why are you explaining me, we weren't together to begin with it was just mere kiss and that to not real, now enjoy your 'date'. " He said and left.

His words stabbing you like knife. You turned to Bakehyun who was smirking. You slapped his face hard. "Show me your face again, and I will sue you for assault." You said and walked away.

Your face becoming red as tears threatened to fall. You walked to your apartment gate without staring at the boys apartment. You opened the gate only to see Tae and Jimin inside. They looked at your almost to cry face.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked as he and Tae got up. That's it, that broke you. You started crying like hell. You went and hugged him, tae came up hugging you too. You cried and cried before speaking anything.

You told them everything, like everything. "Let me beat that ass up." Tae said and got up. You pulled him back. "No, anyone would've misunderstood." You said. "Want some ice cream?" Jimin asked knowing as it was your comfort food. You nodded.

They both stayed until you fell asleep.

>♡<

A sad Jungkook arrived home, going to his room and crying while facing his bed. The gate creaked opened, revealing yoongi.

"You okay?" He asked as he caressed Jungkook's back. Jungkook told him everything too. "You've misunderstood her, now apologize." Yoongi said.

"How?" Jungkook asked wiping his face. "We will be going to a trip in a week, plan a perfect confession for her, and apologize too." Yoongi smiled proudly.

"I will try." Jungkook said and soon fell asleep with his head in yoongi's lap.

>♡<

This one is short sorry:(