The one with the Fans

You and Jungkook went downstairs to the boys apartment, it was difficult for you to walk but you couldn't show him that you were weak, well you got this from Joon.

You knocked on the gate and yoongi opened it. Yoongi saw you walking weirdly and sitting on the couch and smirked. He sat beside you. "Did you two finally did it?" He asked making you and Jungkook blush.

"What?!" Jimin and Tae said in unison. "Is Joon here? How can I tell him? He's my brother." You gritted your teeth making hobi chuckle who was eating some cucumber and talking with Jungkook.

"Well, no need. Your brother's room is below yours and I could hear a few things." Joon came from his room, looking sleep deprived.

You face palmed yourself. "Alright, I won't mind, now don't make any noises I wanna sleep, I give you permission go on a date." He said sleepily.
You chuckled.

>♡<

You and Jungkook decided to go to a neighborhood cafe.

"Koo, what if I got pregnant?" You asked him making him choke. "We didn't release anything in each other, so you won't get pregnant." He said.

"Y/N, if my fans agree to us, will you marry me or not?" He asked you making you freeze. "Koo, I- I don't know." You sighed. "I will agree but Namjoon, will he be able to give me away and practically lose his relations with me as a brother and let me change my surname?" You sighed again as you drank the milkshake which Jungkook was drinking.

"Maybe, we should talk to him about this." He said. "Does your manager know about this?" You asked. "He knows, he says if anything happens and it becomes public, if the fans agree then only we can stay if not then we have to break up." He said making you sad.

"What if t-" You were cut off. "If they're real fans, they'll support me, and love you the same. Either ways I see tweets saying you are beautiful and few of them even ship us together as we sat together in the shoot." He chuckled at the fans sweetness.

"Okay, let's go now." You said and paid the bill. "I told you I'll pay!!" He whined. "Aww, give me a kiss." You said and pushed your cheek toward him.
He pulled your face towards him and pecked your lips.

>♡<

You were eating dinner with the boys on command of Seokjin as he says your getting thin you need good food. "Y/N, SEE KOREBOO TWEET." Jimin yelled while looking at his phone.

All of them opened twitter. It happened what you and Jungkook discussed happened. "No, who clicked these pics!" He said with horrifying expression.

It was the pic of you two kissing. The headlines were. "Jungkook and RM's sister Kim Y/N, the owner of dimple the best clothing brand were found kissing in front of the parking of a local cafe. Are they together? Let's wait for an official statement?!" The new said.

Bang PD called you all and made it officially public. He told Jungkook to do a live.

>♡<

Jungkook set up the camera and started the live. You were sweating at this point. You were so afraid you decided not to see the tweet's comments.

The ARMYs started coming, immediately questioning about you. It soon hit 10million  and Jungkook decided to start speaking. "Hi, my lovely ARMYs, you all must've seen the tweets, I am sorry from hiding it all from you." He spoke and looked at the comments. The comments were raging to look at you as they could see your shadow.

"My girlfriend Y/N, as you all know, is standing here, I will call her." Jungkook said and pulled you in the frame. You gulped and bowed to the camera as if bowing to the fans.

The comments started going, "she's so perfect" "she's like a female version of Joonie." "Tell her to speak." "Omg, I love her designs tell her to make more."

He read the comments and smiled. He whispered you to speak. "Hello, ARMYs of BTS. You all know who I am, thank you for supporting our relationship." You said softly, while Jungkook stared at you.

"Omg, look the way he looks at her, so cute." "Why doesn't she sing her voice is beautiful." "Ugh! I am far better."

Well, obviously few toxic fans will comment like that and you were aware about that.

"When did you two get together?" "How did you fell in love?"

"We got together in Greece, well Namjoon hyung didn't know and when he got to know there was a lot of problems." Jungkook said.

He told you to tell how did you both fell in love with each other. "We both kind of fell in love when we met each other the first, that was when I shifted my apartment and came to tell Namjoon oppa." You added a honorific for you brother this time.

The fans loved you both together, a few were jealous but told that they still liked you, and obviously few toxic ones hated on you. Jungkook told you not to care.

>♡<

Somethings for hard stans ;)Also the ff will be coming to an end in a few parts :(

Also the ff will be coming to an end in a few parts :(

Still love you, who reads my ff :)