Spying on Jerry

Jerry made his way to his house after encountering the sweet virginal Candace.

He almost threw the beer but it safety landed on the countertop. He took one of the beers that was smeared in her blood and slowly began licking it and drinking it.

"Soon Candi , you will be mine" he chuckled , as the doorbell rang. He smirk evily when he open the door.

"Hey, jerry" said Doris.

Candace House
I ran to my room and to my surprised Allen was in my bed playing with my teddy bear.

"Hey" I said, as I put my backpack. "What are you doing here?"

"I got bored, being at my house , so I decide to pay a visit to my favorite girl" he said, as i look out, to Jerry's house.

"Hello? Earth to Candi" He said.

"Don't get offend, are you all right?" I asked. "Are you all right ? Everything good?

"Yeah, never better" he said as he rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Why shouldn't it be?"

"No , it should" i said worriedly.

"Are you always this nervous ?" He asked smirking.

"No" I replied fast.

"Well its kind of sexy, actually, in like a , frustrated , unconsummated sort of way" he said. As he came closer to where I was seated.

His eyes studied me and he gently touch my face , slowly make his hands to my lips.

"Has anyone , ever told you how pretty you are" he said.

"Mostly everybody, but not you " i said.

"Well i admit know " he said, as he pulled me in for a kiss.

His lips were so soft against mine. His fingers gently caressed my skin.

I look over to the window , to see anything, and then he stop kissing me.

"Is something up?" He asked.

"No, I'm just a bit nervous. Sorry " i said.

"Okay. That's all right. We can fix that " said he, putting his hand over my shoulder

"Do you want to get under the covers ?" He asked smirking.

"Ummm..

"Don't worry , it won't hurt" he said , as he slowly started to unbutton his shirt.

And then he gently grab my head and started to lead me down to the bed, as he started to kiss the side of my neck.

His piercing blue eyes made it harder to concentrate, never have I been in a position like this with a guy.

Then suddenly a doorbell rang.

"Did you hear that?" I asked.

"No" he said as he continue kissing my neck.

I got up and he sign in disappointed.

"Doris. Oh , shit." I said " shit, shit"

Allen got up to see with his shirt open, " What your neighbors a stripper, they were bound to find each other."

"Go go dancer" I said , defending Doris.

"No. You take away two tiny pieces of cloth, she is a stripper, believe me I seen it" he said.

"What did you just say" i said.

"Umm... Never mind" he said , as he drop his shirt to the floor.