Chapter 1: The Test

Riley's POV~

-
Today I get to see what type of sub I am. I know I'm a sub because I got tested when I was 15. It's optional but I decided why not I'm going to find out anyway, why not know sooner. I can't wait to find out who I am though. Don't get me wrong I got a nice and supportive family and my income is fine. But I just can't wait, I mean it's in my nature you know.

The year is 2021, it's a common thing to become a sub/dom and know what category you belong in. My whole family thinks I'm going to be a little and who am I kidding I think so too. I'm always clingy and sleeping with some type of stuffie so it's not a surprise. But you never know right.
-
"Hey Co, over here!"
I'm with my friend Cohen so we can get tested together. We are the same age but his birthday was 2 months before mine. He could've been gotten the test but he wanted to wait for me.

"Ry, hey you ready to get tested."
We are at one of the stations so we can get tested and I'm soo excited.

"You bet I was waiting way too long for this."

"Tell me about it. I had to wait for you to turn 17 as well so feel my pain."

"Oh calm down I didn't ask for you to wait."

"Gasp, I was just being a good friend and this is how you repay me."
Yeah, he can be a bit dramatic.

"Whatever, come on we're next," I said rolling my eyes.
-
We waited in line for what felt like hours. Cohen got signed in and is already in a room. I'm currently in my room waiting for the doctor to come and test me. And I'm not going to lie I'm getting a little nervous.

The doctor finally came in after a few minutes of waiting, and I feel butterflies in my stomach. You know the feeling of having to go up on stage in front of hundreds of people. And thinking your ready but when the curtains open you feel like you aren't prepared at all. Yeah, well that's how I'm feeling right now.

The doctor is going through some basic things about what is going to happen when I get to take the test. So basically I was giving this type of watch when I signed in at the desk. When I take the test(which is just to answer a few questions giving by the doctor. Then the doctor will put it into this machine and I will see what category I am easy)the watch will turn color depending on what type of sub I am. Red I'm a slave, yellow i'm a little, green a pet, and orange just a plain sub.

I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't even hear the doctor calling my name until I felt her hand on my shoulder, and I jumped a little.

"Are you okay Miss, Owens?" She said a hint of worry in her voice.

"Ah, yes I'm fine." I could feel the slight hint of blush on my cheeks from embarrassment.

"Oh, alright I'm going to start the test and I need you to give me a straight don't think just answer."

I nodded my cheeks dulling down a bit. I need to focus.

"If I noticed a slight hesitation I'm going to say the question again. Understood."

"Yes ma'am." What? I have manners.

"Alright first question, What is your sexuality?"

Wow, I thought we going right in. I answered and it went like this for half an hour until I was done.

"Very good the first part is done. If you will just wait here I will be back with your category."

Oh boy, that was just the first part, this going to be a long day. I nodded and she went out of the room.

10 minutes later

I was playing on my phone when the doctor came back with my test results. I kinda jumped when the door opened, I was distracted don't look at me like that.

"Someone's jumpy today." She said when she saw me.

"Yea, I'm always like that." I get scared easily.

"Oh, I know it's here in your test." She sat down in front of me and showed me my results.

"Congratulations your a little."

I always knew I was a little my family even knew. But I was still happy I cant wait to meet my caregiver.

"Now you got a watch when you signed in at the front desk right." I nodded my head. "Well, when your caregiver has been assigned it will show a number. That number will match with your caregiver, and you will go to the nearest Care Center in your district so you will be picked up."

When she was done explaining I went to the front lobby and saw Cohen sitting in one of the couches on his phone. I ran up to him excited that I finally know my category. He saw me running and smiled up at me.

"Cohen, Cohen, Cohen. Look I'm a little."I showed him my watch and noticed the bright number on it. He looked at the watch and notice it too.

"Looks like you found your caregiver too." He laughed, I looked down at my watch in astonishment. It usually takes a while for you to find your match especially if you're a of cg/l given the age difference.

"It looks like I have." I was happy and nervous at the same time I can meet my caregiver.