Chapter 17 - I'm okay

Sara's POV -

I woke up with Jax next to me, he was sleeping on his stomach and his hair looked all crazy. He was so adorable when he was sleeping.

I got up from the bed, and went to go take a shower. As I was about to go in the shower Jax came in taking off his clothes and we all know where it went from there.

As me and Jax got out of the shower, we dried off. I put on my light blue high wasted pants, along with my black long sleeve with my cut, also put my favorite biker boots on. Along with some makeup.

Jax came from behind me and whispered in my ear, "We have church in a few. Today is going to be a big day. Just remember that I love you."

I turned around and put my arms around his neck and kissed him. "I love you Jackson."

"I love you." He smiled.

"Come on, let's go." I said.

As me and Jax went inside to go to church the rest of the guys came in along with us, Clay was already inside with Opie.

"What's going on?" Jax said.

"Everyone sit."

We did as we were told. I looked at Opie with confusion.

"What's going on Clay." I said.

"There is a new agent here, her name is June Stahl. She's been digging old shit with the club. She brought Ope, and his family in a facility, what happened with Bobby and Opie dealing with that shoot out, there was a witness and the rat told the sheriffs that it was Ope, still haven't gotten a positive on Bobby."

"Holy shit." Said Jax.

"What happens now." Juice said.

"We retaliate, that's what happens now." Tig said.

"That's right." Bobby said.

"We kill the rat." Tig said.

I looked down, at my fingers. Waiting for Clay to put a vote on it, they all said 'yay'

I paused for a second, "Yay." I said.

Clay slammed the gavel and the boys got up, I got up first and grabbed a beer.

"It's going to be okay babe, we'll get through this." Jax said.

"Yeah, I just feel bad for Ope." I said.

"I do too, I'm gonna go talk to him. See you later babe. Be safe."

And with that Jax walked to Opie and went outside to talk about who knows what.

I still felt bad for ease dropping the other day, but if Jax were to really propose. I don't know what I would say. All of this stupid shit going on, I'm not ready for that yet. But someday I would love to be married to Jax.

Taking care of Abel, has got me thinking that I want to be a real mother one day.

I shook the thoughts away and continued sipping my beer.

Jax's POV -

"Look bro, everything is going to settle in place." I said.

"I know, but how are we going to get the rat with all that protection?" Ope said.

"We'll think of something, but in the mean time you go to your family. Just until we know where this rat is, I'll check on you later." I said.

I walked back in the clubhouse, to see that Sara was in the same place as when I left.

She looked confused, lost, numb. All the bad things, I didn't know how I was going to keep her happy she sat there, looking down sipping her beer and just kept to herself, which wasn't like her.

"Hey darlin, are you okay? You don't look so good." I said.

She looked up at me and smiled.

"I'm okay Jax, I promise. I'm just thinking about how we're going to get through this mess." She said.

"We're going to get through all of this, just like we always do babe." I said.

"Okay." She smiled.

I smiled back.

"Just promise me that they don't kill the rat, I mean what if it's a girl and she was just scared for her life. I mean, yeah they ratted but they don't need to die." She said, looking down.

"I'll take care of it." I said.

"Okay." She said and walked away.

Sara's POV -

I went outside to get some fresh air, I pulled a cigarette out and started to smoke it as I sat on the bench.

A few seconds later, a black van came in speeding and all the sudden guys came in rushing after me, before anyone could do anything, they swept me off my feet and took me in the van and rushed out of TM.

Why does all this shit happen to me.