Chapter 40 - Widening Gyre

Jax's POV -

I woke up with Ima getting up.

"Ugh, I gotta pee." Ima said going to the bathroom.

"Jesus Christ." I said lighting up a cigarette.

Then all the sudden Sara came in, she looked around the room and Ima was leaning against the door frame smirking.

"Mornin." Ima said to Sara.

Sara slammed the door and left.

Ima went back into the bed with me.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Get out." I said.

Ima listened, grabbed her clothes and left.

Gemma's POV -

I was still in this god damn hospital, then Unser walked in my room.

"You doing okay?" Unser asked.

"I guess. Considering." I said.

"I just wanted to let you know that I'll be handling your transport to County this afternoon."

"You request that?" I asked.

"Feds asked us to cover." 

"What happened with that raid yesterday?" I asked.

"I told Clay, sheriffs initiated. We didn't find out until it was happening." 

"You're a bad liar, Wayne. You're not working with us, I get that. You got a lot of eyes on you right now. But you letting us get hurt? That's bad. That's how you lose friends. I'd hate to see you lost." I said and walked back into my bed.

Jax's POV -

After my shower, I went back into my room to find Ope waiting for me.

"Busy morning for you." Ope said.

"Little bit." I said as I was putting my jeans on.

"Ima-- That's kind of a dick move." Ope said.

"Yep." I said.

"You want to tell me what's going on?" Ope asked.

"Nope." I said getting my shoes on.

Ope took a puff of his cigarette.

"Well...I hope you wrapped your shit. That was a high-traffic zone you were ripping through last night." Ope said as he was walking towards my door.

"Hindsight. If a dick move could've pushed Donna away, would you have done it?" I asked.

"When I first went inside, I pushed Donna for a divorce. Told her the marriage was a joke she should just take the kids and split. She knew what I was doing. She hung in. Think it's going to take more than a little porn pussy to scare Sara away." Ope said.

"And your porn pussy, it scaring you away?" I asked.

"I don't know." Ope said.

"We're at the table." Juice said.

"All right. Come on let's go find my kid. Figure out what we're doing with our dicks when we get back." I said as I put my kutte on.

Me and Ope went into church, Sara was sitting on Tig's lap looking down at her fingers.

As we all sat down, I tried to avoid Sara as much as I could.

"Oswald's cargo plane unloads in Manchester. He's got a guy who can get us all the way up to Stranraer. From there, we ferry to Belfast. Sam Bel's supposed to pick us up at the port. I got to call McGee." Clay said as he pulled up a map.