[4]

After ending the call with AbRo , Virat was sitting in the balcony looking into nothingness as all the thoughts were swirling in his mind were breaking his heart into pieces it felt like thousands of daggers were slaughtering his heart.

Virat's pov-

Has he lost both of his friends, Is his friendship over with Ro and Ab?

He knows that he doesn't know how to control his tongue when he gets angry and he always tries hard to get rid of this habit but Ro and Ab always understand him, they very well know that he doesn't mean a single word he had spoken in anger then why the things have changed.

He knows words hurt more than a sword can but he can't help it.

He don't want to lose his friendship with Ro and AB, What will he do without them, they are one of the most important parts of his life ,a part of his soul will die if they left him, if they end thier friendship with him.

Only the thought of losing thier friendship brought tears to his eyes... He wants them in his life, no he can't lose them.

Anushka has come to call Virat for dinner when she saw Virat in deep thoughts she kind of guessed the reason. When she went near him, the sight before her, horrified her to core, she saw that there were tears in his eyes, he was crying.

"Bubs" said Nush patting him on his shoulder.

"Nushkie" whispers Virat incapable of uttering any words nor trusting himself with anything else, Virat just hugged Anushka from the waist, hiding himself in her stomach ,his safe place...his heaven...where nothing bothers or affects him sobbing.But today even that place,that heaven doesn't seem to provide him the comfort the warmth that he wants, the assurance he requires.

Seeing Virat sobbing like a child Nushkie got scared

"Virat...bubs kuch toh bolo kya hua hain why are you crying please kuch toh bolo" Anushka says.

Inturn, Virat just tightened his hold on Nush , without uttering a word.

Even after Nush requesting multiple times to tell him the reason,virat was just silent...like completely silent...not even uttering a word but clutching her arm as that is the only and ultimate source of comfort to him... Without his interference or realisation tears start flowing out of his eyes.From this pindrop silence and Virat's reaction anushka understand that something is completely wrong on the otherside - The side where ABRo are .This silence actually made her understand the magnificence of the issue.

Words alone are not always required to convey a person's feelings cause sometimes silences conveys a lot more than words can even convey .

Khamoshi bayan kar deti hai sab kuch,jab dil ka rishta jud jaati hai kisi se💟💟💟

From Virat's action, Anushka realises that something grave has happened. After sometime, Anushka sees that Virat has fallen asleep. Making Virat sleep in proper position and covering him with duvet, Anushka goes outside the room , not before taking her phone along . She dials a number . After one or two rings , the person answers the call.

To which Anushka furiously says " What's going on Rohit , Virat is so much disturbed because of you both . Why are you guys behaving cold with him, inspite of knowing so well how much you mean to him , I hope you have better reason , otherwise you and AB will see the worst side of me."

" Nushkie cool down, I know we have hurt Vi but believe us we had no intention of doing so, we both just wanted to ..... ." Rohit says in one breath .

The conversation is muted.

After that Rohit hand over the phone to Ritika .

" Ritsy , hamare husband's ko aese ideas kha se aate h " Anushka says.

" Nush mujhe khudko nhi pata " Ritika says.

" Agar pata chale toh batana " Anushka says chuckling a little.

They talk for a while (read as complaining about thier respective husband's).

" Okay nush , now I need to go Sam is crying , Uske sone ke time ho gya h " Ritika said making an excuse of Sam and cut the call.

" What happened Ro , Tumne call cut Karne ke liye kiu isara kiya " Ritika asked Ro as he signalled her in between the call to cut it.

" Ri , as nush was saying , I think Vi is very hurt , we have hurt Vi very badly , so ek Kaam karo , we need to prepone things , Baki sab toh ready h , arrangements ho chuki h , tum bas Virat ko call Karke yha bula lo " Rohit says giving Ritika's phone to her and dialing Virat's number.

Virat was sleeping peacefully when suddenly his phone starts ringing , seeing the caller ID , he thought he won't pick up the call but then thinking it may be something important he answers the call , only to be shocked.

" Ritsy , why are you crying ?" Virat asks hearing Ritika sobs.

" Vi...... Vii.... please jaldi aa jao na, yha par Rohit and Ab are having a fight. I'm very much afraid. Please jaldi aa jao " Ritika says in between her sobs.

" Don't worry Ritsy I'm coming , just please tum mere aane tak sab sambhalna" Virat said hanging up the call and directly reaching for his car keys and rushing out of the house.

He was driving very rigourously, this can be seen by the fact that he had covered the distance of half an hour in ten minutes , just ten minutes.

When he reaches Rohit's home, the door was open and the lights were off .

To be continued:

Yours
Prahatikakrishnan Kiran1209 and me🌟