[5]

As Virat enters Rohit's home,

It was pitch dark . The door was open . He shouts Rohit, Ritsy , AB . But seeing no one answering him, he comes into to the hall. And just then a video starts playing in the background .

Tere jaisa yaar kahan
Kahan aisa yaarana
Yaad karegi duniya
Tera mera afsana

The image of his debut , celebrating his first win appears on the screen.

Tere jaisa yaar kahan
Kahan aisa yaarana
Yaad karegi duniya
Tera mera afsana

His first pic with Rohit , the way they celebrated his first b'day . He was missing his family but Mahi Bhai and the whole team made sure he didn't miss his family.

Meri zindagi sawaari
Mujhko gale lagake
Baitha diya falak pe
Mujhe khaat se oothake

The first time , he met his idol, how he always went into his fanboy mode when he was initially around AB(truth be told soemtimes even today when AB plays a master class and he is at the other end) , it was all jittery just the ways nowadays Dev and other kids go on.

Meri zindagi sawaari
Mujhko gale lagake
Baitha diya falak pe
Mujhe khaat se oothake
Yaara teri yaari ko
Maine to khuda mana
Yaad karegi duniya
Tera mera afsana

At the exact moment, AbRo comes and hug Vi from both sides. Virat instantly hugs them sobbingly. But it was just for a second because Virat remembers why Ritika called him in the first place.

Mere dil ki yeh dua hai
Kabhi door tu na jaaye
Tere bina ho jeena
Woh din kabhi na aaye

" Weren't you two fighting ? " Virat asks. " Oh , so this was a ploy to call me here. I'm going from here, because you guys don't regard me as a friend " He added and was going to leave , when Rohit and Ab held his hand and said together " We are sorry Vi/Biscottii , we didn't want to hurt you , we just wanted to give you an awesome surprise , so , we have planned this."

Mere dil ki yeh dua hai
Kabhi door tu na jaaye
Tere bina ho jeena
Woh din kabhi na aaye
Tere sung jeena yahan
Tere sung mar jaana
Yaad karegi duniya
Tera mera afsana

" You guys planned this or you guys pranked me . Do you even know , I was dying in guilt , punishing myself thinking what might have been done by me that you guys don't want to talk to me , the two most important persons of my life are ignoring me " Virat said with anger quite evident on his face .

" Vi, we just wanted to " Rohit was going to say but Virat stopped him saying " I don't want to hear a thing ."

Tere jaisa yaar kahan
Kahan aisa yaarana
Yaad karegi duniya
Tera mera afsana

"YEH KONSE PRANK KI BAAT HO RAHI H, HOW COME I DIDN'T KNOW "

" ARRE JADDU TU SANT HO , PEHLE MUJHE YEH PEHELI SOLVE KARNE DE "