[2]

" Yes, I will take care and you also take care of yourself Vi and Nushkie Ka bhi dhyan rakhna." Ritika said and ended the call.

Rohit who has just entered the house talking cheerfully with AB with Sam in his hand, Sam was showing AB the boom spell -She was imitating Boom And AB-Ro both were smiling seeing this, saw that Ritika was talking with someone on call . He just heard the last words "dhyan rakhna".

So , coming inside , " Ri, kisse dhyan rakhne bol Rahi ho , kon h " Rohit asked raising an eyebrow wondering who is calling at this time as it was 15 past 10 in the night.

" Vi Ka phone tha , he was asking for you." Ritika said .

" Vi Ka....." Rohit said . It was more like a question than a statement.

" Haa Vi Ka " Ritika once again said eyeing Rohit properly wandering what's wrong first with her Rakhi brother and now husband , why they both are behaving like this.

Ritika's pov- from Virat's tone it seemed that he was unaware of AB's arrival to Mumbai and on top of that Vi was sounding so much tensed. Something definitely is going on between these two which I'm unaware of. I need to find out why Ro and AB are being so much friendly because as far as I remember whenever Ro used to see any video , forgot video , even a pic of Virat with AB , he would be upset , he would be like Vi never post something with me. That AB is stealing my best friend from me . Then what happened that they have become so good friends. I need to ask Ro.

"Acha ". Rohit replied.

" Ro mujhe tumse Kuch Baat karni h " Ritika said.

" AB you go and get freshen up and I will come after putting the ice-cream in freezer." Rohit said and AB nodded and left for the guest room . At the same time , Ro has put Sam on her couch with pillows around her so that she won't fall.

"Ha Ri bolo Kiya bolna h " Rohit asked pretending ignorance inspite of knowing what was about to come.

" AB is in Mumbai and how come Virat didn't knew about it. You never hide anything from Virat and as far as Anu has said ,the kind of bond Virat and AB share , AB also won't hide it from him. Then why Virat is unaware of him." Ritika questioned Ro . And was waiting for Rohit to reply. But getting no answer she again asked " You never like sharing your best friend and more than that you never liked AB then how come you both have become so good friends , please Ro tell me."

" Ritika that was a thing of yesterday . I didn't used to like AB because I have never known what kind of person he is. You know AB cares for my Vi just the way I care for him. " Rohit said.

" But Ro kisike liye care Karna alag Baat h. Mana ki he cares for Vi just the way you do but still how everything changed suddenly. " Ritika asked in disbelief eyeing Ro.

" Ri it was supposed to come one day or the other. We were meant to be friends." Rohit answered trying hide his fears.

" But still how. Why it something fishy to me ? Why ? Why it seem that something is going on which is not supposed to....?" Ritika was saying but Rohit stopped her midway.

" Leave it Ri, you won't understand " saying this Rohit went to the kitchen , put the ice cream in the freezer and went to his room.

" Now I'm damn sure , There is definitely something fishy. I need to find who can help me...who.?" Ritika thought in her mind and took Sam from their and entered her room.

She put Sam on bed and saw that Rohit was not in the room. She feeded Sam and after half an hour , Sam fall asleep. Ritika made her sleep on the bed and put pillow aside her so that she won't fell from there. After that Ritika went towards the guest room.

She could hear AB and Rohit speaking.

" Biscuttii saw our pics and called Rohit. He is becoming suspicious. We are finally succeeding in our plan." She heard AB saying.

" Yup and along with Vi , Ritika is also being suspicious that something is going behind her back. I told her there is nothing like this." Ro was saying .

" Then tell her the truth " she heard an unknown person say.

'With whom Ro and AB are speaking ?" Ritika wondered.

Yours
Writer!!!