Chapter 22💙

Harry looked up, a smile spreading over his face when he heard the door of the dressing room bang and Louis came strolling in. Of course it was Louis, he was the only one that would let the door slam closed like that. "That was quick, Boo," Harry commented, Louis having only been outside for a minute or two. Usually when he had a smoke he stayed out there for around five minutes, he liked to take his time. That was the reason he smoked in the first place, to relieve stress and calm himself down, he wouldn't be able to do that if he rushed it, that would only increase stress. Louis nodded, plonking himself down next to Harry at the dressing room table, who was brushing his growing hair. "Yeah...could tell Li and Zee wanted some alone time so I left them too it. Besides, wanted to see you," Louis added, taking the brush from Harry and doing it himself when he saw the curly boy couldn't reach a certain part behind his ears. Harry made a cute face, and Louis bent down to press a small kiss to his lips. Harry smiled when he saw Louis leaning in but grimaced when Louis actually kissed him.

"Your lips taste of cigarettes," Harry said, wiping his lips. He had forgotten that's what Louis tasted like. He had got used to it when they first dated, gotten to love the taste of cigarettes and vanilla, Louis' taste but after not having been near a cigarette in four years it wasn't a very nice taste or smell. You could taste it subtly whenever you kissed Louis, but it was particularly noticeable then as Louis had only had a cigarette about three minutes ago.

"Well I did just have a smoke," Louis laughed, putting the brush down to run his fingers through Harry's dark hair, disregarding the fact he had just been brushing it. Harry whined at the fact his hair was being messed up, but leaned into the touch anyhow. "It's a bit gross," he said quietly, not wanting to upset Louis but wanting to voice his opinion at the same time. Louis stopped brushing for a second, as if he was thinking, and Harry thought that he was going to be angry at him.

"You know, I was thinking the other day when Zee mentioned it that I should try and stop. I don't need to do it as much, I've got you back now, and just reminding myself that I've only got a year left with Simon clams me down. Me and Zayn could do it together, it would make it easier. I don't want to be thirty and still smoking, really."

"If you want, darling. It's really hard, quitting."

"I know, but if I do it with Zayn and you help me, I'll be able to do it, wont I?" Louis sated proudly, as if he had already quit. However, Harry supposed the start of that was putting yourself in the right mindset to quit, and that's what Louis had.

"Course you will," Harry smiled. "And it's Zayn and I."

"Huh?"

"You said me and Zayn, it's Zayn and I."

"Oh be quiet you," Louis chuckled, kissing Harry again, deeply.

~

"Please welcome back, One Direction!" James shouted, and the boys came back onto the set, groaning when they saw the familiar set up of Spill or Fill Your Guts. To finish off the show, we'll be playing a quick game or Fill or Spill Your Guts!" The audience cheered as they all sat down.

"Do I really have to play this again?" Niall complained, thinking back to the awkward questions he got asked last time he was on the show.

"Of course!" James replied, way too enthusiastic for an eating game. "So the rules are simple. As there is so many of us, we'll be in two teams. Niall, Zayn and Harry in one team, myself, Louis and Liam in the other. You get asked a question, and if you don't answer it, your whole team had to eat the food!" The boys groaned, looking at the foods in front of them.

"Let's take a look at what we've got: Cockroaches, bird saliva, bulls penis, hot sauce, scorpion, salmon smoothie and cow tongue!" James announced, laughing at the boy's disgusted faces.