Chapter 25🧡

As the boys entered their dressing room, Louis gasped as he felt a pair of strong arms wrap around his waist and spin his around, and he laughed out loud when he realised it was his boyfriend. "Haz," Louis giggled, and God, Harry wanted to hear that sound very second of the day, never mind how cliche it sounded.

Harry hummed as pressed light kissed underneath Louis' ear. "Haz," Louis said again, squirming as Harry reached his ear and nibbled lightly on the lobe.

"And um...was there any reason why you were late?" Jimmy asked, he didn't mind, but he guessed the audience would want an answer as to why they were left waiting for an extra five minutes. Some of them got very annoyed, the ones that were impatient that was. The boys chuckled, knowing exactly why they were late.

"Um, just a bit of banter I think," Louis answered, his voice extremely raspy, a love bite just about evident under his t-shirt and his forehead sweaty. All of the boys started talking at the same time-very convincing for the audience.

"Harry's hair wasn't staying in," said Liam.

"I couldn't find my trousers," Harry said, and Louis gestured to his crotch, and Harry realised that his zip was undone, and he quickly did it back up. Louis discretely, well so he thought, touched his crotch quickly, trying to see if his boner was evident. He had managed to get it to go down by thinking of naked old grannies, but it hadn't worked fully. The last thing he needed was for people to realise that he had a boner in an interview.

"Right," Jimmy chuckled, definitely fully convinced. The boys nodded.

"Well, we're going to play a little game now," and the audience cheered, the boys groaning.

"Why does every show want to play a game," laughed Zayn, "They always end badly."

"I think that's the point," Jimmy said, and the boys grinned, sitting down on the long sofa.

"So we're going to play 'Know Your Bro'. I know what you're all thinking, I only normally play this with brothers, like the Jonas Brothers. But, you're all brothers, aren't you? You basically brothers."

"Brothers?" Louis whispered, raising his eyebrows, and luckily his mic fastened to his t-shirt didn't pick it up.

"Definitely," confirmed Zayn, and that got the crowd cheering, over the moon that whilst the band might not be as close as they were seven years ago, they were definitely getting there.

"So here's how the game's going to work: One of you will wear noise cancelling headphones while the other boys answer a question about you. And then we'll take the headphones off, see if your answer matches, and if it does, you get a point. Make sense?"

All of the boys nodded, quite eager to do this, but also wary as they had no idea what kind of questions were going to come up.

"Unfortunately we haven't got time for all of you do to it," Jimmy said, and Louis cheered loudly making everyone laugh, Jimmy stopping what he was saying to chuckle, "So I have a little hat here, with all of your names in. Soooo...who want's to pick two names out?"

"I'll do it," Zayn said, getting up from his chair to pick two pieces of paper from the hat. He opened the first one and peered at it, Louis and Niall doing a drumroll, which got taken up by everyone watching momentarily.

"NIALL!" Zayn read out loudly, and Niall cheered, "And...HARRY!" And Harry groaned, laughing quietly with his hand on his face. How did he always end up doing this kind of thing?!

"So Niall, here's the headphones, just...yeah," Jimmy said, passing him the headphones. Niall took them, putting them over his head and pressing his hands over the bits covering his ears to make sure they were on properly. Jimmy passed him a phone attached to them, and he put a song on, unable to hear anything around. "Can you hear anything?" Jimmy asked, and Niall didn't reply, so Zayn nudged him.