The girl

JACK p0v.
She flipped her hair back, sat in her chair, and started drawing. I don't know why I came every day to watch her, she was just so fascinating. I put frost on the window to see if she would notice, but she didn't.
"Elsa!!" I heard someone call. "Hurry up!! We got to get to school!" Anna shouted.
"Comin!" Elsa shouted as she got up, grabbed her backpack, and ran out the door. I followed when they finally got out the door. Well why I was always following her was because so I can protect her from dangerous people and.... and murderers, people that like to rape and kill... and things.

*************************

When we got there Anna was already up the steps.
"Come on Elsa!!!" Anna cheered out from the top then skipped in.
"come on scaredy cat" I said while smirking. She jumped and turned around. I raised an eyebrow. She stared at me. Or through me since she can't see me.
"Sorry u scared me" she put her hand out in front of me."Im Elsa, Elsa Arendelle"

Hey guys!!!! Thanks for reading!! But it's not over yet! So what do u think about Jack being seen by Elsa after she couldn't see him for a while?? Sorry for any misspelling mistakes. I luv you all!! Bye!!!!!!
P.s. I'll update soon