⤷ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞?! 
chapter five  
𝗮𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟮𝘁𝗵 
❝ I-I need to go ❞ 

GRACE'S POV 
Sitting on my car, I took a deep breath. Josh kept bugging me to go to sway, so I just decided to go. Now I regret that. 

"You can do this Grace. You. Can do this" I said to myself. I don't know why I'm so nervous, oh wait I know. Because I'm going to meet a group of boys I've never met before.

"Well here goes nothing" I mumbled and got out of the car. I texted Josh a little bit ago that I was here, so hopefully he was here.

I walked up the driveway, fidgeting with my hoodie sleeve. 

"Grace!"

I looked up and saw Josh standing at the door.

"Hey" I nervously smiled, and walked up to him.

"I'm glad you could make it" He smirked at me and I gave him a quick hug. 

"It's not like you gave me much of a choice" I chuckled and he nodded.

"True. But come on your going to love them" He dragged me inside.

"Guys!" He yelled while walking into the main living room, and all of the guys sitting in the living room turned their heads. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, I counted in my head the amount of boys.

"Boys this is Grace" Josh introduced me and I gave a small wave.

"Ooh. Is this the crush you we're talking about before you ran off earlier?" One of the boys asked smirking and my eyes widened a little.

"What? No! I just met Grace an hour ago!" Josh retorted and I sighed in relief.

"Wait. So if you met her an hour ago. Why is she here?"

"Because I invited her..?" Josh said back and I just kinda stood their awkwardly.

"Guys stop talking like she isn't here" one of the other boys spoke up. He stood up and walked over to me, extending a hand. "Hi, my names Anthony" he introduced himself, and I took his hand to shake.

"I'm Grace. But I guess you already know that" I giggled and the room went quite.

"umm what happened" I asked, confused.

"Nothing, you just have a nice giggle" another one of the boys confessed.

"Who has a nice giggle?" A voice came from behind me, so I turned around to be faced with another boy. He had jet black hair, almost covering his eyes. And event though his eyes were brown, they were pretty.

"Uh, who are you?" He asked.

"Bryce this is Grace. Grace — Bryce" Josh introduced us and for some reason he had a small smirk on his face. I have a feeling that he wanted us to meet on purpose.

"Ya ok" He responded, walking right back out.

"Uh ok?" I said, a little taken back.