Hm.

Romeo, a handsome boy on the top of the social status. 17 years old and a playboy.

Juliet, a beautiful and quiet girl who simply read all day to pass the time. 16, almost 17, and a hopeless romantic.

___________________

"Settle down, class. Romeo feet off the desk, please."

"Sorry." The boy put his feet down and sat up straight. He was indeed a charming boy who could drop women, he looked his age, but acted much more mature than anyone around his age.

"Juliet, nose out of the book please, class has started."

"S-Sorry..." Juliet put her bookmark on her page and put the book in her backpack. She was blushing due to being embarrassed in front of the whole class.

"It's fine. Now! I want to discuss a common problem us teachers have been dealing with." She said sternly, this was uncommon because she was usually a nice and calm teacher. "There are an equal amount of go-getters and silent types in our classes. We have decided to deal with this by basing our partnering by this, and by doing this! We hope to have some changed attitudes in our classroom." She finished.

A boy raised his hand.

"Yes, Mercutio." The teacher had called on him.

"Does that mean we can't be with our friends anymore?" He whined.

"If you're asking if you can't be with Romeo, anymore. Then, yes. I will be pairing you with different people."

"Awwww..." He whined even louder reaching through the air pretending to try and reach Romeo. Romeo just smiled at Mercutio.

___________________

"I'm going to pair you up with someone. Look for your name on the board, while I am finishing this up work silently."

___________________

"Alright!" The teacher announced suddenly, "Your partners are posted."

"Hey dude, I got that cute girl who never signs up for stuff." Mercutio snickered. "Just my luck." He said grinning. "Who'd you get?" Mercutio asked Romeo.

"I got Juliet." He said, unsure of who that was.

"Ohhh. That girl who sits in the corner reading all the time. Look. She's doing it even now. Ha!"

"Hm." Was all Romeo could come to say.

(Short chapter I know sorry Wattpad's malfunctioning I can't even message my friend now too which sux. And this is a spin off of Romeo and Juliet but if I get any information incorrect feel free to bully me about it or inform me.) -A/N