Guilt

You slipped into the apartment, whispering a silent prayer that Josh wouldn't be there waiting for you. Your prayer was answered when you saw Sam sitting alone on the couch, a hard seltzer in one hand and the other buried in a bag of pretzels. You shed your bag and shoes by the door before scurrying behind her and blowing a raspberry on her cheek.

      "Sup babes" she said through a scrunched face. She patted the empty space next to her but you shook your head, keenly aware of the mixture of yours and Charlie's cum that was soaking through your panties.

      "Later, I gotta shower first" you said as you leaned over and snatched a pretzel from the bag. Sam broke her attention away from the trashy tv show she was watching and examined your appearance. You held your breath as you tried to look as innocent as possible but you knew it was useless.

      "Whoa, when did you and Josh find time to bone during rehearsal?!" Her mouth twisting into a laugh as she spoke.

       You quickly turned away and tried to make it to the bathroom but she hopped off the couch and beat you to the door.

      "Dude, you guys need to be careful, at least try to make it less obvious! Didn't Josh say that your director was a real hard ass? I doubt he'd let you two fucking during work go unpunished if he found out." Her face was still bright but her tone was serious.

     You tried desperately to ignore her and push your way into the bathroom but you could feel your cheeks turning bright red. She stared at you through suspicious eyes until you caved and looked at her.
      "Trust me, it was only a one time thing" you mumbled as you tried desperately to suppress the anxiety bubbling in your stomach.

       "Are...you ok? You look kinda pale," you could feel her suspicion slowly morphing into concern.

      "I'm fine, I just don't get why you're giving me the third degree over this" you finally were able push past her and get into the bathroom, though you were pretty sure she actually just moved aside to let you through.

      She threw her hands up defensively before backing away. "Jeez, someone's a little touchy. I just don't want to see you throw away your dream job because you and your boyfriend couldn't keep it in your pants."

      Boyfriend. Guilt ripped through your chest as tears pricked the corners of your eyes. You quickly spun around and closed the door behind you. You turned the shower on and shed your clothes, your panties still wet with the evidence of your betrayal.

     You felt sick.

     Climbing into the shower, you slid down the cold tiles and hugged your knees to your chest. You sat there, holding back guilty tears as you let the hot water rinse away your sin.

      "Hey baby! I'm so glad to hear your voice," the innocence in Josh's words turned your stomach.

     "Hey, yeah I'm here." You smiled to yourself. Before calling Josh, you slammed back one of Sam's hard seltzers to help calm your nerves. She left to grab takeout for dinner so you decided to take the opportunity to call him while you were alone.

     "Well, it doesn't sound like you've been crying so..I'm guessing the talk with Charlie went ok?" For some reason you kept expecting him to suddenly turn on you and start screaming but he never did.

     "Yeah, it was...fine. He basically said I was a good actor but that I needed to chill out. He gave me some..." the memory of Charlie's face studying you right before you came around his fingers flashed behind your eyelids, "some breathing exercises, stuff like that." You were shaking your head as if you could shake the memory of Charlie fucking you until you almost blacked out, out of your mind.