012.

You stood anxiously behind Hisoka as he gathered a few things before a long trip to Kukuroo mountain.

"Don't get your hopes up. He may not even be there." He pouted.

You only nod.

It was cute to see Hisoka so set on seeing his husband or- friend.

"We need to move quick before the troupe returns. The only reason you're coming along is so that Illumi may meet you and take a good look at your abilities up close."

"Aren't you worried about me escaping or-"

He eyed you from your toes to the very top of you head.

"Please, we all know why you're here. Or... at least I do." He quirked a brow.

You only shoot him a smirk.

"I must warn you though... hands off Illumi. He doesn't like to be touched often." Hisoka strutted forward facing his back to you.

"You'd know..." You smirk.

Your body moved along with him when suddenly, his arm slung around your waist.

The troupe had returned quirker than usual.

"They've come empty handed. So exciting~" Hisoka shivered with a wide smile.

He turned to face you for a moment.

"Try not to spill any further details about the chain user." His smile straightened. You could tell he was serious.

"I never snitch on daddy." You shrug.

"Are you referring to me or- Kurapika?" Hisoka tilted his head backward to face you once again.

"Both." You nod nonchalantly.

The troupe made their entrance as they all stood face to face with Hisoka who didn't seem scared in any way shape or form.

"Hisoka, what is the prisoner doing out of their cell?" Chrollo approached Hisoka to face him head on.

Chrollo shot him a monotone glare as Hisoka only grinned.

Feitan glanced over to you for a moment before darting elsewhere.

"I was going to see Illumi. Don't act like you haven't missed him either." Hisoka yawned.

"Plus yall bitches we're giving me blue balls so I had to take matters into my own hands." You cross your arms confidently while allowing Hisoka's tall build to practically cover you completely.

"Illumi is busy elsewhere. You'll get a chance to meet soon since i've hired him once again. Return her to her cell." Chrollo instructed.

Hisoka only nodded before slinking his arms around you once again and lugging you behind him.

"That is not necessary. I will take [y/n] since Hisoka incapable of detaining prisoner." Feitan growled pulling at your sleeve as you jerked toward him.

"What's a matter Fei? Jealousy isn't really your colour." Hisoka pried yanking on you a little harder.

"You can share if you w-" You began before being cut off.

"You do whatever you want while we work hard." Feitan spat pulling at your wrist.

"Watch your mouth, little guy." Hisoka teased towering over the both of you.

"Gottem." You chimed in high giving Hisoka from behind.

"I should have finished you off." Feitan locked eye contact with you. His angry demeanour now became replaced with a monotone one.

He let go of your wrist before breaking his stare.

He waltzed passed the rest of the troupe members as he slung his coat over his shoulder and stormed out the door.

"It's quiet." You whispered nudging Hisoka in the side.

"Ain't no back talk." Hisoka shrugged.

It seemed Feitan was genuinely pissed off with you.

He didn't even give you the time of day to send you a glare or check up on you. In fact it came to your attention that you hadn't seen him for a whole week after that incident.