Mike Schmidt x Reader (Lemon)

(Requested by PixelCookie)

You were working the night shift at Freddy's, and you were on your third night when he joined you. He said he went to help you out, because he knew what the animatronics were like. You smiled. You were glad to have company.

Then one night, he brought in a reserve power generator and plugged it into the mainframe, effectively giving you unlimited power. He closed both the doors and then blocked out the windows with black sheets of construction paper. You looked up at him, wondering why, and saw that he was blushing.

"Look... (Y/N), I really like you, and..." His voice trailed off in a high pitched squeak. You smiled, knowing what he was going to ask.

"Sure." You said. He looked at you and opened his mouth to say more, but you cut him off with a kiss. This took him by surprise, but he quickly pulled himself together, and returned the kiss. It became deep and passionate. He playfully nipped your lower lip for access. You opened your mouth a tiny bit, and then it turned into a battle for dominance. You ended up winning You explored every inch of him, and then leaned back as he did the same for you. He inched his hands up your shirt, massaging your breast through the bra, before unclipping it and tossing it aside. You moved your hands up his. He was tone, more than you expected, and warm. You moaned his name softly and removed his shirt, and shortly after he also removed yours, putting his mouth to your breast, flicking the nipple with his tongue while continuing to massage the other one. He then moved and did the same in reverse.

You decided to move things along and began to rub his member through his pants. He sighed loudly and began pulling your pants down, until they were finally off. You inched his down as well and and you looked up at him. He nodded and you leaned down and put his member in your mouth, just past the tip, continuing until he was about to come. You placed your mouth on the head and it filled with his substance, a surprisingly sweet flavour. You swallowed his seed and sat back. After a bit of rest, you looked around for him, but you couldn't find him. Then you felt something.

He started thrusting, full speed and power, and you almost screamed. "You'll be okay... Tell me when it stops hurting, okay?" He said. You nodded and he started up again, and after a while, a lot of tightening, your wall broke. You finally screamed at this and he stopped, starting a few seconds later but slowly, gently. After a long time of this, you were both about to climax and-

It hit 6AM and the doors opened.

"Aye! I told ye I heard weird noises from in there!"

"Yeah, yeah, Foxy... You told me..."

"Eh... Should we leave them alone, Freddy?"

"Probably..."

-------------

ABRUPT ENDING BECAUSE DRAMA. I LIKE DOING THAT.