-What If I Told You- (Introduction)

Kirishima looked at Bakugo, He was Incredibly Hot, Physically and Literally. He looked as if he could sweat a river. He laughed at His own little mind joke. Bakugo looked at him. "The Hell Are You Laughing at Shitty hair!?!" He said right before the green haired male caught his eye. "Ha. Looks like Izuku Midoriya has caught the Unlovable Bakugo Katsukis Eye! When are you gonna ask him out Bakubro?" Kirishima laughed and shut his mouth when Bakugo gave him a glare.
Unbeknownst to Them, Todoroki was Listening. And was Determined to make Izuku His.
"Todo-Kun?  What are you doing outside just sitting there? Did your dad do something again?" A Certain Green Haired Boy said To the red and whited haired male. "U-Uh No. I was just spacing out. Thinking about stuff." Todoroki quickly said to avoid suspicion. 'I Was Thinking Of You.' He thought Quietly. Avoided saying it. Besides, Izuku deserves so much more Todoroki can't give him. "Hehe! Well I hope we do good today!" Midoriya said with a smile. "Yeah. Me too." As they got to class All Might said with a smile. "TODAYS CLASS IS QUIRK STABILIZATION! YOU ALL WILL WORK TO FIND A AREA THAT SUITS YOUR QUIRK! THEN YOU ALL WILL FIGHT ME!" He said in All Mights Tone. "Battle Training!" The Three said at the exact same time.

Authors Note/ I'm gonna try to make this as Kid appropriate as I can. It's gonna curse a tiny bit. No F words or Any other curse words except for H word and maybe S word. I'm saying the Letter and then Word because I don't feel like actually writing it out lol. It has some mentions to sex. I'm not gonna describe it. Just brief mentions. I'm a Minor LOL. Just remember I'm making this because people may not know this. I once again want to make this Kid Appropriate.