-Why Would You Do It-

After Class Izuku was late. Had to get healed due to Bakugou explosive personality. Mental and Physical. Todoroki showed up and waited...And waited. It was another couple hours until Izuku woke up. They went home and in the Car Todoroki asked him, "When we get to my house, I invited 1-A.  Is that okay with you?" He stared at Todoroki. "Sure?" He said with hesitation. "Is Kacchan gonna be there?" "Maybe. I don't know if anyone is actually gonna show up." Todoroki said with no emotion. "Even if no one did, we still have each other." "Todoroki! I already told you! I'm Dating Kacchan! If you're gonna keep on I don't want to come!" Izuku suddenly snapped. Todoroki looked surprised and  stared at him. He never used Todoroki as his name. "Fine. I'll stop. I just wanted to let you know." "We'll I don't need to know! I have Kacchan! I'm not saying he is better than you but it's almost everyday you pull this bullcrap! I'm getting tired and if you want me to cheat on Kacchan you must have the wrong person! I'm not that type of person Todo-Kun...." Todoroki looked as if he was gonna say something, but didn't. They pulled into the driveway and Izuku stepped out. "Let's just forget about this okay? Let's just have fun." Izuku said before Todoroki unlocked his house door. "Yeah. I agree. Let's just have fun." Todoroki said a little excited. He opened the door to find loud party music coming through. Mina was in the corner with Kaminari and Shinsou. Bakugo was with Kirishima and Ururaka, Mineta was taped up in the closet screaming to be let out. Yaoyorozu was with Jiro getting some Beer. And everyone else was either passed out or playing beer pong. "I didn't know Shinsou Was gonna be here." Todoroki said as he walked up to Kaminari and Shinsou. "Yeah. Pikachu over here invited me. I usually don't come to parties but this was a exception~" Shinsou said right before they kissed. "Ugh, get a room you two! Honestly Todoroki they've been kissing and hugging ever since they got here!" Mina yelled at Todoroki. Todoroki stared at Midoriya, and wasn't paying attention to was Mina was saying. Midoriya was Talking to Bakugo who clearly wasn't having a good time. He was yelling at Kirishima who was just laughing. Midoriya started to walk over but Bakugo stopped him. "Oi. Deku. You better not be flirting with IcyHot over there. If I find out you did I'll kill ya. Kay Deku?" Bakugo said as he kissed Him. "Of Course Kacchan~" They said as they kissed. After they finished Bakugo glared at Todoroki.
Suddenly they heard a scream. "TIME TO PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE WITH SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN!" Mina screamed with the megaphone she had. "Everyone gather round and let's play. Just remember. No having actual...You know what. We're Minors. This is a reminder for a certain Grape."She said Glaring at Mineta. She sat a bottle in the middle and Span it. It landed on Kaminari. Then Shinsou. They came out then suddenly Bakugo. Then Midoriya. They came out looking like when you pull an all-nighter. Then it landed on Todoroki. Then Midoriya Again. "You better not lay a hand on him ICYHOT!!" Bakugo Screamed to the point everyone heard him. "Whoa whoa calm down man! Todoroki is a good guy, he isn't gonna do that." Kirishima said with a smile. If only that were true.