16.

Excuse any mistakes!
Zae Berlinger

Excuse any mistakes!Zae Berlinger

"I'm going back home for a while." I folded my clothes into my suitcase while talking to Dejah. Things haven't been 100% with my sister and I needed to figure it out. I have a couple of photoshoots to do while I'm there, so why not kill two birds in one stone.

"For how long? I'm going to miss you." She pouted.

"Two weeks at the most. I've been dreading this trip because it's been so long but I need to do this."

"You don't spend much time with your family anymore. I think it's going to be good and you get to see Miss Luna." She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Nah." I shook my head. I knew for a fact Luna was not fucking with me anymore. When I moved to New York, we fell off and I can take the blame for that. Once you mess with her trust, it's over.

"You don't want her back?" She questioned and I couldn't find the right words to say. Did I want her, yes. Did I know that it wouldn't work, yes.

"I'll always love Luna but it's best if we keep the relationship in the past."

"That's not what I asked you. I know you want her and I can guarantee something will happen when you touchdown in the ATL."

"Doubt that."

We kicked it for a while until I was finished with packing. Once she left, I took a shower and went to bed. When my head touched the pillow I heard a knock at the door.

"What are you doing here?" I opened the door seeing Novah leaning against the wall with a smirk on her face. I told her I was leaving in the morning, so there was no reason for her to be here.

"I came to see you off." The jacket hit the floor exposing her naked body underneath.

I licked my lips. "Come in."

______

"Oh my gosh, bubba!" Jordyn jumped into my arms when she saw me. "What are you doing here?"

"I needed to see what's been going on with you. You've been ignoring me and not returning my calls. What's up with that?" Her body tensed up.

"A lot has been going on." She looked almost scared to talk. I took a seat on the bed and waited for her to express her thoughts. I wasn't prepared for the words that flowed through her lips.

"What the fuck? WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME?"

"I was scared, Zae! I'm still scared. This isn't me, I don't feel like myself. I'm a monster." She broke down in tears.

"What's going on here?" My mom appeared in the doorway with my dad. I didn't speak as my mind raced with different thoughts.

"Luna knew about this and didn't say anything?" I asked her feeling pissed off.