~° Chapter 2 °~

"Heya y/n!" The scheming captain beamed as he saw you in the classroom. This was the third time this week that Kuroo stopped by to listen to you play. You nervously smiled at him and turned your attention back to your guitar.

You had reverse stage fright. You were fine playing in front of big crowds of people, but when it was just you and someone else you always tense up. Kuroo pulled up a seat next to you and smiled.

He was like a stray kitten, always following you around. You just couldn't get rid of him! You even practiced in a different classroom today but he still managed to find you.

"Look what I brought!" You looked to see the captain holding two big pork buns. "I thought you'd be hungry!"

"Um.. Thank you," you reluctantly took the pork bun and set it near your bag and Kuroo took a bite of his.

"So, what are you working on now? Still that one song?"

"Yes.."

"Cool. How'd it go again?" He started to sing really off key and on a weird tempo. You giggled and pushed your h/l hair out of your way.

"No, it's like this: da da da dun dun. Dun dun da~ da da da dun dun da~" you sang the melody with the guitar and Kuroo.

You continued playing as Kuroo watched. You realized he wasn't singing anymore and tensed up. He chuckled.

"Don't worry, keep going" he encouraged you.

You kept going as he tapped his foot to the rhythm. You slowly eased up and looked at Kuroo. He flashed you a toothy grin and your fingers slipped.

"Ah! Sorry, I'm not used to playing in front of strangers..." You mumbled.

"Wha- stranger? We've been hanging out for three days now! Three!" Kuroo stuck up his fingers to show you. "And I'm still a stranger to you? Wow, I'm hurt." Kuroo sadly held his heart and you rolled your eyes.

"You can't just give someone pork buns and assume you're automatically friends," you say and put the instrument in its case. "You gotta get to know them a little more dude."

Kuroo snickered. "Okay 'dude,' lets get to know each other then."

You looked at him and sighed. Maybe when he finds out how weird You are he'll leave you be. "Fine. Ask me a question and then I'll ask you one."

Kuroo nodded and began to stroke his imaginary beard. "What's your favorite color?"

"F/c. What's your favorite sport?"

Kuroo stared at you. "Yeah.. That was a dumb question."

"Okay then.... When's your birthday?"

"November 17th. What's your favorite tv show?"

...

"Uhm... (Show name)..." You awkwardly replied. Not a lot of people you've met watch the show since it's from America.

Kuroo looked at you shocked, then smiled. "Finally! Someone else that watches it!"

"You do too!"

"Yeah! I tried to get Kenma into it but he wasn't interested." Kuroo sighed. You looked at him in absolute disbelief.

"Yeah, I know."

You and him ended up learning a lot about each other. Kuroo was a Scorpio and slept pretty weird which is why his hair sticks up in certain areas.

You moved to Japan from America with your mom at age 8. Your dad is a big rock star in America and taught you how to play guitar. You actually went to Aoba Josai your first year of high school then transferred to nekoma.

You and Kuroo talked until you had to go home.

"Here," Kuroo handed you his phone. "Put your number in." You smiled and put it in the boys phone.

"You can label it 'Baby Girl❤'," he said and winked at you. You dead panned and labelled it 'In Your Dreams 😪'.

"What the- oh haha very funny."

"Catch ya later, Kuroo!" You threw up a peace sign and walked away from the boy. He waved and waited for Kenma to finish his gaming club.

~° Preview °~

Kuroo invites you to watch one of the practice games with...