V I D E O | G.B.D

🌺
|Y/N's POV|

"no." i said flatly as i ate a bowl of fruity pebbles with Grayson standing on the other side of the island. "come on. you'll be gone for 2 weeks, what if i get horny!?" i giggled and shook my head at how insane my husband is.

"babyyyyyy." he whined. "no Gray. that's weird." he pouted and walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. he brought his face to my neck, that had his shirt hung low on it. he planted soft kisses, making me smile and lay the back of my head on his shoulder.

he traveled up, kissing my jawline and then behind my ear where he whispered something. "it'll be easy. you won't have to do a thing and you won't even notice the camera there. i'll be the only one to see it, unless you want to watch it." i sighed. he wants to record a video of us having sex so he'll have it for when i leave on my business trip.

i just thought it was weird making a porn. "Gray..." i trailed off, he attached his lips to my neck again and sucked lightly this time, probably creating hickeys. "you don't have to decide right now angel. but preferably before you leave." i chuckled, closing my eyes, soft moans leaving my lips.

|Grayson's POV|

i kissed her neck, smelling her perfume that i was going to miss so much while she was away. of course we'll FaceTime and call, but what if she's in a meeting? or can't get to the phone?

then i'll have that video. i wouldn't never release it anywhere, and we'd be the only ones who watch it. so i don't understand why it's a big deal.

"Grayson. i- i gotta go start packing for tomorrow." she stuttered. "have you thought?" she giggled, the noise that always puts a smile on my face, the noise that i've learned to take in because it won't always be around to make me happy.

"i guess we can do it. but, if you release that video anywhere-"

"i know i know, but i would never do that to you." she smiled happily and kissed my passionately. i picked her up, making her wrap her legs around my torso.

i carefully walked upstairs with her still planting kisses on my neck and jawline. once we got to our bedroom, i laid her on the bed and crawled in between her legs.

"Gray?" "hmm."

"why is the camera already set up?" she ask with a smirk on her face. "i had a feeling i could convince you." she rolled her eyes and smiled lightly. "shut up and kiss me." i brought my lips back to hers and which led to a make out, which then led to something more.

her sweet moans filled the room, skin to skin, her hair a beautiful mess, her bare face that she didn't feel like putting make up on this morning was nothing but gorgeous as i watched pleasure take over.

it was something i would never get tired of seeing.

"i love you." she whispered as she released at the same time as me. "i love you too." i moved a piece of hair out of face while we both came down from our highs. i pulled out and embraced her in my arms, kissing her forehead.

"thank you." i said against the top of her head. "for what?"

"everything. i'm going to miss you so fucking much."

"and i'll miss you too Gray. but i'll be back before you know it, and this video should hold you over." i chuckled and nodded my head.

"and if when i'm in New York i'm watching Tv and i see this video, i will literally fly back just to chop your balls off so you can't have sex." i laughed, but knew she was dead serious.

"we've been married for 3 years. i wouldn't dream of doing that to you." sh smiled and nodded her head.

"i love you Grayson."

"i love you more y/n."