B A D W O R D | G.B.D

Grayson's kids~
River; 3
Daisy; 1

🌺
|Grayson's POV|

"MAMA! ME TRY!" River yelled as he watched y/n cut up some carrots. Daisy sat in my lap while i sat at the island and y/n was making dinner. 

"maybe when you're older. no knives for people under 4 feet." River whined and stomped his foot. "fuck you!" he yelled, making y/n's eyes widened. "what'd you just say?"

"fuck you mommy!" my lips slightly parted into a smirk, upset that he's heard that word but kind of funny that he said it to y/n. "absolutely not River. time out."

"BUT DADDY SAID IT!" y/n looked at me with a stern look on her face. "you said the f word in front of our 3 year old son? who knows if you've said it in front of Daisy too!"

"i've never said that in front of you." i looked down at River. "yes huh. when we were about to leave to go to school, you and mama were in the kitchen and i heard you say, 'i'm going to fuck you so hard when i get home'." y/n face turned bright red but all i could do was laugh.

"okay. really though River, don't ever say that again okay bud? it's not a nice word and daddy never should have said that and i'm sorry." River nodded his head and i kissed his temple before he went to run off to play.

i walked to the living room and put Daisy on her play mat before walking back into the kitchen. y/n glared at me and continued making dinner. "how was i supposed to know he was listening!?" i defended and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"just don't be so perverted all the time and we won't have to worry about that!" i chuckled and kissed her cheek. "well that's hard when i have a wife that's sexy as hell." she rolled her eyes and turned around to face me.

"i love you baby."

"i love you too Gray."

"SEXY! SEXY!" we both turned around and saw River run in. y/n looked at me with an unamused face.