Chapter 10

"I'm pregnant." She shakes her head and sighs "I'm.... Pregnant!" She groans. "You're gonna be a dad!" He's already a dad, dumbass... She's been practicing telling Robin for the last twenty minutes. She bites her lip and starts to strip. How else would she tell a man big news? In a bubble bath of course. He can't possibly get mad if she's naked. Once she's finally stripped down completely, she musses up her hair, and wraps her silky, silver robe around her body.

Swaying down the stairs after running a hot bubble bath, she comes behind her muscular husband, and wraps her arms around him. "Oh Robin..." She whispers before peppering kisses all down his neck. "How does me, naked, in a bubble bath sound?" She didn't even have to finish the sentence before he swoops her up, and rushes upstairs to the master bathroom.

After about half an hour later, with water puddles on the tiles in her bathroom from the recent moments that caused the water to splash out... She's in his arms, her back pressed to his chest which is now calming a bit. He kisses down her neck, still massaging her breasts and teasing her nipples, because he knows how she loves the afterglow of sex. "Robin?" She asks for his attention softly and he let's out a hum to let her know he's listening.

"I haven't been feeling very well the past couple of days, so I decided to go to the doctor today.." She says and he stills his movements, now resting his chin on her soapy shoulder.

"Are you alright, M'lady?" He asks like the caring man she loves.

She nods "Everything's fine, dear. Me and the baby are both fine."

"Oh that's good.. Wait- b- baby? Did you just say baby?" He asks quickly.

She smiles and turns her head to see his face "I'm pregnant." She whispers happily. She then feels his lips crashing onto hers, his smile against her neck when he hugs her from behind.

"Regina, that's wonderful!" He says happily and moves his hands to her stomach. He rubs his thumb across "A wonderful blessing... Regina, do you know how happy you make me?" He asks with a smile. "You make me the happiest man alive everyday. And I cannot wait to hold our baby in my arms and spoil her rotten." He says as he strokes his thumbs along her stomach.

A tear rolls down her cheek as she hears her sweet husband. "And what makes you think it'll be a girl?" She asks with a smile.

"Well, because she's already daddy's little princess. I've made up my mind. It's a girl and I'm not taking no for an answer." He says with that smug smile of his.

"Robin... I love you. So much and I don't know what I ever did that was so wonderful to have you in my life." She nuzzles her head in the crook of his neck.

They stay in this position for a while, talking about how happy they were about the baby, Robin making a joke about how he hopes he didn't poke one of the baby's eyes out with his penis from the bath sex they had. She of course chuckles and explains that's not how it works. They dry off, and head off to bed. But, instead of how Robin usually pulls Regina into his embrace. He falls asleep on the side of his face on her belly. He had been 'talking' to the baby.

Regina still wonders how the hell she got so lucky. Now she has a family, a growing family at that.